Two Plus Two Older Archives

Two Plus Two Older Archives (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Other Other Topics (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=32)
-   -   whiskeytown, (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=381098)

CrazyEyez 11-18-2005 05:27 PM

Re: whiskeytown,

[ QUOTE ]
I think they have more to do with him, the enormous bowls he cashes, and the sort of [censored] he sees fit to share with a mass audience.

[/ QUOTE ]
Agreed. I live in Minnesota and I'm not acting half as fruity as WT lately. Correct me if I'm wrong.

SL__72 11-18-2005 05:30 PM

While Minneapolis sucks moderately, St. Paul is pretty sweet and Minnesota as a state is awesome.

daryn 11-18-2005 05:49 PM

[ QUOTE ]
The Lord our God in His infinite wisdom created PMs, IMs etc. for a reason.

[/ QUOTE ]

but if i had PMed him there would be no group discussion.. this has to be done intervention style

astroglide 11-18-2005 06:07 PM

his pm box was full the other day, but i still agree.

Blarg 11-18-2005 06:09 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I think they have more to do with him, the enormous bowls he cashes, and the sort of [censored] he sees fit to share with a mass audience.

[/ QUOTE ]

Maybe.

The guy is a solid poster who occassionally goes over the edge. The creed [censored] and his random thoughts threads were just wrong. Set the pipe down, get out of Mn, and join the rest of us in the real world.

[/ QUOTE ]

To hell with the real world, but at least get out of Minnesota. Minnesota in November would probably drive anyone mad.

jokerthief 11-18-2005 06:12 PM

Twin cities isn't a bad place to live if you don't mind the cold.

Blarg 11-18-2005 06:12 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
move out of minnesota man. why are you staying there? have you ever thought about moving?

[/ QUOTE ]

I won't have anything said about Minnesota. I don't know a single thing about the place except Terry Gilliam is from there, and that (in my cinema-centric world view) makes it okay in my book.

[/ QUOTE ]

Dude, he left the whole country entirely for years. That should tell you how he felt about Minnesota.

diebitter 11-18-2005 06:14 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
move out of minnesota man. why are you staying there? have you ever thought about moving?

[/ QUOTE ]

I won't have anything said about Minnesota. I don't know a single thing about the place except Terry Gilliam is from there, and that (in my cinema-centric world view) makes it okay in my book.

[/ QUOTE ]

Dude, he left the whole country entirely for years. That should tell you how he felt about Minnesota.

[/ QUOTE ]

Good point. And he got so twisted he fit right in with the Pythons...

Schneids 11-18-2005 06:14 PM

You guys are all morons, [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] Minnesota.

The cold sucks but it's not as if you guys on the east coast don't get snow and cold weather and [censored] too. The past few years the east coast has definitely had worse winters than MN.

phixxx 11-18-2005 06:14 PM

Who cares, he's some fat 35 year old pothead loser who sits at home posting on 2+2 all day. Ignore him.

Oh, and every single thread he's started has sucked. Without exception.