Two Plus Two Older Archives

Two Plus Two Older Archives (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Internet Gambling (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=26)
-   -   New card and table mods for Party and skins ! (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=380867)

PokerParrot 11-19-2005 04:01 PM

Re: New card and table mods for Party and skins !

[ QUOTE ]
ok, i think im an idiot, but im having a problem with these waffle card mods:

when i dl'd the card mods for party that waffle did, all of the clubs and diamonds dont work. i see that the original party files are called 2c, 2d, 3c, 3d, etc. whereas on the waffle files they are called 2cg, 2db, 3cg, 4db, etc. note that this is only a problem with the clubs and diamonds.

the other (hearts and spades) card files from waffle work fine because they seemed to be named correctly. and the waffle files wont let me change their names, so i cant get this to work.

i end up havnig 1/2 normal party cards (the clubs and diamonds) and 1/2 cool waffle cards (the spades and hearts), which, as you can imagine, is worse than before.

any idea? thanks!

[/ QUOTE ]

Make sure you have the 4 color deck option turned on.

KingMedicine 11-19-2005 06:59 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
ok, i think im an idiot, but im having a problem with these waffle card mods:

when i dl'd the card mods for party that waffle did, all of the clubs and diamonds dont work. i see that the original party files are called 2c, 2d, 3c, 3d, etc. whereas on the waffle files they are called 2cg, 2db, 3cg, 4db, etc. note that this is only a problem with the clubs and diamonds.

the other (hearts and spades) card files from waffle work fine because they seemed to be named correctly. and the waffle files wont let me change their names, so i cant get this to work.

i end up havnig 1/2 normal party cards (the clubs and diamonds) and 1/2 cool waffle cards (the spades and hearts), which, as you can imagine, is worse than before.

any idea? thanks!

[/ QUOTE ]

Make sure you have the 4 color deck option turned on.

[/ QUOTE ]

yes, this was the problem. thank you! i knew it was something stupid like that.

Moozh 11-19-2005 07:04 PM

I love the idea of card mods, but one of the visual cues I use the most (aside from color) is the 'paint' of the broadway cards (as well as the pips of the numbered cards). I don't think I'll be using any card mods that don't maintain some difference in appearance between the ranks.

dogsballs 11-19-2005 07:16 PM

I just tried to install a mod, but when I extract, I get messages popping up saying the files (the PP ones already there I think) are password protected. What's this. It didn't happen when I installed a mod before.

Don't think it's the mod, but anyone know what might be causing my PP image files to think they're password protected?

PokerParrot 11-19-2005 07:38 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I just tried to install a mod, but when I extract, I get messages popping up saying the files (the PP ones already there I think) are password protected. What's this. It didn't happen when I installed a mod before.

Don't think it's the mod, but anyone know what might be causing my PP image files to think they're password protected?

[/ QUOTE ]

Make sure you're not running the PartyPoker software when you install.

_And1_ 11-23-2005 12:01 PM

any ongame/eurobet/pokerroom mods out there?