Two Plus Two Older Archives

Two Plus Two Older Archives (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Micro-Limits (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=33)
-   -   respondents to questions (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=379338)

bottomset 11-16-2005 01:37 AM

Re: respondents to questions

[ QUOTE ]
Whoever has the most posts is the best at poker.

[/ QUOTE ]

yep I always trust Jakethebake's advice

numeri 11-16-2005 01:37 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Oh, and b-set is right quite a bit too, and that pisses me off as well

[/ QUOTE ]
[img]/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]
I think the Dog is just in a pissy mood tonight.

shant 11-16-2005 01:39 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Whoever has the most posts is the best at poker.

[/ QUOTE ]

yep I always trust Jakethebake's advice

[/ QUOTE ]
nh

jaxUp 11-16-2005 01:45 AM

is your name pronounced "shawnt" or does it rhyme with rant?

11-16-2005 01:51 AM

dear idiots thus far not answering my question:

if i gots me twenty folks, 6 of whom make money painting cars, and 14 of whom have no idea of paint: says i ask them there who knows not paint what paint is, and how it is applied to an auto, and they make a perfectly feasible reply, with your fingers.

then i ask of them that maketh some sum of living wage, verily brother, wherefore paintest thou? and yea, they spake truly, and show me an atomizer, and it's proper use.

now, being in ignorance of paint, atomizers, and its application, i may decide that the eloquence of finger painter idiot is more appealing than the jargon of himwhopaintethforbreadeth. it followeth, therefore, some indication of the knowledge of him who speaketh is required to formeth my owneth opinioneth. amen.

therefore, in the interests of learning who are winning players, so that their perceptions can be weighed and balanced, and taken with respect, yea, unto my bosom, i did ask my woebegone question.

when and if it becomes an issue for me, that i cannot tell the rule from the instance, or cannot distinguish my right hand from my left, or any other like quotidian philosophical issue, i will post a question begging the knowledge thereof.

so again, let me iterate: is there a way to determine who is making the bread?; for i swear, i wish to paint my car, and live with the consequences, yea, mightily.

shant 11-16-2005 01:52 AM

Rhymes with flaunt and croissant.

bottomset 11-16-2005 01:54 AM

[ QUOTE ]
dear idiots thus far not answering my question

[/ QUOTE ]

you're welcome

hey wookie, can you rename this to Bottomset's Un-Official NC Thread??

k thanks

numeri 11-16-2005 01:56 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
dear idiots thus far not answering my question

[/ QUOTE ]

your welcome

hey wookie, can you rename this to Bottomset's Un-Official NC Thread??

k thanks

[/ QUOTE ]
Sounds good to me.

detruncate 11-16-2005 01:57 AM

Sorry for not living up to your expectations. You are clearly a valuable addition to the forum. We'll try to do better for you in the future.

Aaron_ 11-16-2005 01:58 AM

[ QUOTE ]
dear idiots thus far not answering my question:

if i gots me twenty folks, 6 of whom make money painting cars, and 14 of whom have no idea of paint: says i ask them there who knows not paint what paint is, and how it is applied to an auto, and they make a perfectly feasible reply, with your fingers.

then i ask of them that maketh some sum of living wage, verily brother, wherefore paintest thou? and yea, they spake truly, and show me an atomizer, and it's proper use.

now, being in ignorance of paint, atomizers, and its application, i may decide that the eloquence of finger painter idiot is more appealing than the jargon of himwhopaintethforbreadeth. it followeth, therefore, some indication of the knowledge of him who speaketh is required to formeth my owneth opinioneth. amen.

therefore, in the interests of learning who are winning players, so that their perceptions can be weighed and balanced, and taken with respect, yea, unto my bosom, i did ask my woebegone question.

when and if it becomes an issue for me, that i cannot tell the rule from the instance, or cannot distinguish my right hand from my left, or any other like quotidian philosophical issue, i will post a question begging the knowledge thereof.

so again, let me iterate: is there a way to determine who is making the bread?; for i swear, i wish to paint my car, and live with the consequences, yea, mightily.

[/ QUOTE ]

I already said this, but I'll do it again. The conclusions arrived at by WHOMEVER posts replies to hand histories are RATIONALIZED, and not LEARNED. If you don't know how to RATIONALIZE a decision, then ASK A QUESTION, or BUY A [censored] BOOK.