Two Plus Two Older Archives

Two Plus Two Older Archives (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Televised Poker (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=35)
-   -   Aaron Kanter... did anyone else find it amusing? (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=379297)

tpir90036 11-16-2005 11:27 AM

Re: Aaron Kanter... did anyone else find it amusing?

I actually like his play against Hachem because Hachem bet into the PF raiser... which is usually a little tester bet from most people. Kanter probably could have taken the pot no matter what the turn card was. Then again, we know what both hands were.

Beavis68 11-16-2005 11:35 AM

[ QUOTE ]
That the player who kept putting all his chips in with the worst hand and getting lucky was the only guy there wearing a Party Poker shirt?

Every time he made a move in the hand I could hear that Party Poker commercial music, the one with the whistling and the "bo doo boo booo da ba ba ba"

[/ QUOTE ]

I think this is quite funny.

11-16-2005 01:27 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Surely you recognize that Party is considered the biggest donkey parlor out there.

[/ QUOTE ]
Sir, with all due respect, I must disagree with you. The biggest donkey parlor is my buddy's basement where we play our homes games. My fist gets sore distributing all the donkey punches.

radek2166 11-16-2005 01:34 PM

I just brought it Up do to the fact some threads have been locked and or deleted lately.

B Dids 11-16-2005 01:41 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Why do people worry so much about where a thread is posted? Get a life already!

[/ QUOTE ]

The forum is a lot easier to read if there's not several topics that are functionally discussing the same thing. If you were around for last year's WSOP relative to this year, the forum is so much easier to read with everything located in one official thread.

It's the difference between trying to have 3 conversations with the same people at the same time or trying to have one.

11-16-2005 01:45 PM

I'm sure he found it amusing, didn't they pay him a couple million just for wearing that T-Shirt at the final table?

stillbr 11-16-2005 02:10 PM

[ QUOTE ]
You have the sense of humor of a door knob. I'll stick with the micro forum. We don't have much money but we at least have some fun.

[/ QUOTE ]

This made me laugh... gh

HoldemJunkie 11-16-2005 03:04 PM

Post deleted: Keep this on topic, don't troll the mods.

-Dids

MrBrightside 11-16-2005 03:12 PM

this is OT, but i HATE the super fast party boards. You don't even have time to figure out what is going on in the hands. But, your're point about it contributing to people thinking there are more suckouts is interesting.