Two Plus Two Older Archives

Two Plus Two Older Archives (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Internet Gambling (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=26)
-   -   WHY DOES ANYONE STILL PLAY AT PARTY?? (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=378278)

krazyace5 11-14-2005 08:05 PM

Re: WHY DOES ANYONE STILL PLAY AT PARTY??

[ QUOTE ]
Party is sort of like our abusive husband: treats us like crap, comes home drunk (on its own power), gives us the occasional black eye, but we're all too chickenshit to leave b/c we don't think we can do any better.

[/ QUOTE ]

This is great, you should make it your signature. Funny stuff. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

smoore 11-14-2005 08:19 PM

MUCH softer games in the 1/2 to 3/6 range to be found out there away from party. Instead of 3 ppl like you tearing up 7 average to weak players per table there is exactly one of you tearing up the other 9, even the good (on that site) players. Nothing like clearing a bonus and watching the chat box as these weak-tight morons start egging each other on to "beat" you. No one ever tells me I'm out of line on party but they do other places. I play goot, goot enough to beat party 3/6 anyway.

edit: oh, but I still play at party because $11 SnG's fill up faster than I can sit at them. Lots of medium soft games > one very soft game.

MyTurn2Raise 11-14-2005 08:35 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I don't..

[/ QUOTE ]

Victor 11-14-2005 10:52 PM

the software and display is very good at party. far better than any other sight imo.

Klepton 11-15-2005 12:43 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
WHY DOES ANYONE STILL PLAY AT PARTY??

[/ QUOTE ]

90/60/3

[/ QUOTE ]

this is a beautiful post.

wonderwes 11-15-2005 04:21 AM

I wish just once, they would do an upgrade on their software. Its so slow and ugly.

Exsubmariner 11-15-2005 05:28 AM

Because Dikshit has made them all put on makeup to become his personal Nellie's. What they all know but are afraid to admit is that deep down, they like it.

[img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

X

rwesty 11-15-2005 05:33 AM

[ QUOTE ]
I wish just once, they would do an upgrade on their software. Its so slow and ugly.

[/ QUOTE ]

Have you not noticed the brand new Blackjack and Sidebet options?

Vlight 11-15-2005 05:46 AM

Why Party? Well that is easy..

Firstly because it is the only site with a wide range of pot-limit omaha8 games.

Secondly, because i can cash out my money with epassporte and i can take it out of any ATM with my epassporte visa electron within 1 hour. (I am not in the USA so no Neteller for me) Compare that to cashouts by check on other sites that take weeks!

puckboy 11-15-2005 09:40 AM

I never said i was a losing player there, in fact just the opposite, i'm just under 2bb/100 at the 3-6 level and just over 1bb/100 at the 5-10. Just seems to be more a grind there lately. THe other sites i mentioned seem to have more LAG's.

The intent of the post was to bring up a point that others sites are getting fishier too and the software and c/s and rakeback programs are better. So why are we still playing there.

It was not meant to be a complaint because of a bad run or a rant of a losing player