Two Plus Two Older Archives

Two Plus Two Older Archives (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Internet Gambling (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=26)
-   -   Eurobet to join Pokeroom Network! (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=375952)

jman220 11-11-2005 11:00 AM

Re: Eurobet to join Pokeroom Network!

[ QUOTE ]
Will player screen names be preserved from Eurobet?

I assume they will convert to Pokerroom's software.

[/ QUOTE ]

I have the same name at pokerroom as I do at Eurobet, so this may be a problem.

As far as rakeback goes, my affiliate posted the following message on his site today, which leads me to believe that affiliates percentages aren't changing (or at least going down) from the move:

Below is the e-mail I received from Eurobet this morning. It looks like they will become a skin of PokerRoom on 11/21. Therefore, you should be able to login to Eurobet in a couple weeks and play against those players at PokerRoom and other PokerRoom skins. PokerRoom usually has 15,000-20,000 players at peak hours and the site has alot of bad players. Dear Affiliate, We would like to inform you that EurobetPoker.com has decided to leave the PartyGaming skins network and will be joining the ONGAME Network Poker Platform - one of the TOP 3 poker networks worldwide. We are finalizing the move and will commence the migration within the next few weeks. We have designed an automated migration process so the move will cause you and your players minimal disruption and all account balances/funds will be available as soon as customers log on.

aslowjoe 11-11-2005 12:15 PM

What is the rake schedule at Pokeroom?

2easy 11-11-2005 12:17 PM

[ QUOTE ]
What is the rake schedule at Pokeroom?

[/ QUOTE ]

i think the best analogy for the answer to this is like the one used when asking about the prices of mansions or ferari's:

if you have to ask, you can't afford it.

bobbyi 11-11-2005 03:49 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Will player screen names be preserved from Eurobet?

[/ QUOTE ]
Reread the original post. It says that scren names will be preserved unless your name is already take on Pokerroom.

[ QUOTE ]
I assume they will convert to Pokerroom's software.

[/ QUOTE ]
This is almost certainly the case, especially because of the nots about having a "non-download" version available and so forth.

Adam22 11-11-2005 04:09 PM

i think this is awesome. think about EVERY poker site being on the same network. obviously that isn't going to happen but there are like at least 10 sites all on this network so there will be alot of players.

does anyone have poker ace working on pokerroom? i'm not sure if it's possible or not. if it works i might start playing on eurobet again.

and i'm definetly glad i still have my 35% RB on betonbet [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

MyTurn2Raise 11-11-2005 07:54 PM

[ QUOTE ]
i think this is awesome. think about EVERY poker site being on the same network. obviously that isn't going to happen but there are like at least 10 sites all on this network so there will be alot of players.

does anyone have poker ace working on pokerroom? i'm not sure if it's possible or not. if it works i might start playing on eurobet again.

and i'm definetly glad i still have my 35% RB on betonbet [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

you don't leave the party world much, do you?

Over 10k players on pokerroom all the time. Pokertracker works. PokerAce works. It's not a tiny room.

Adam22 11-11-2005 08:20 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

you don't leave the party world much, do you?

Over 10k players on pokerroom all the time. Pokertracker works. PokerAce works. It's not a tiny room.

[/ QUOTE ]

actually i had never played anything besides PR and betonbet up until 2 months ago. i just had never tried to get pokerace to work with it.

hellite 11-11-2005 09:04 PM

Yes it works, but you can't see the hole cards for the showdown.

on a different note, I have found that the mid level limit tables have many idiots that don't know how to play well postflop. That is, tight preflop - idiot retardos postflop. very nice. i feel happy