Two Plus Two Older Archives

Two Plus Two Older Archives (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Other Other Topics (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=32)
-   -   OOT Urban Legends (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=374843)

jokerthief 11-09-2005 07:10 AM

Re: OOT Urban Legends

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I heard that at least one of the OOT gals is really a guy...

[/ QUOTE ]

it was me [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

correction, I heard that at least two of the OOT gals were guys...

[/ QUOTE ]

Who is the other one?

diebitter 11-09-2005 07:12 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Who is the other one?

[/ QUOTE ]

Well, not that I believe it but (s)he with the cherry has been ranked for this before...

I think they're all gals for the record. I fact I'm sure some of the guys are girls that are scared to come out...

11-09-2005 07:12 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

haha, dont feel bad, I actually pm'd El D to get those.

[/ QUOTE ]

And I can only imagine how much he appreciated that.....[img]/images/graemlins/crazy.gif[/img].

Yugoslav

[/ QUOTE ]

haha, yeah, but then I offset it with proposing to chug hotsauce... I know the path to El D's heart.

jokerthief 11-09-2005 07:17 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Who is the other one?

[/ QUOTE ]

Well, not that I believe it but (s)he with the cherry has been ranked for this before...

I think they're all gals for the record. I fact I'm sure some of the guys are girls that are scared to come out...

[/ QUOTE ]

Sounds like typical Gorie tomfoolery to me. I think if she was a guy her pics she posted in the RL picture thread would have been either perfect pretty or but ass ugly.

uw_madtown 11-09-2005 07:28 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Hey that's a good one, who started the YSSCKY thing?

[/ QUOTE ]

Psycho ex-gf of jason_t, who then imported it to 2p2.

[/ QUOTE ]

This needs research. Links?

[/ QUOTE ]

Best AIM Convo Ever

diebitter 11-09-2005 07:34 AM

[ QUOTE ]

Sounds like typical Gorie tomfoolery to me. I think if she was a guy her pics she posted in the RL picture thread would have been either perfect pretty or but ass ugly.

[/ QUOTE ]

There's pics of Gorie! Holy moley! It really sucks I'm at work [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

Unoriginalname 11-09-2005 07:42 AM

[ QUOTE ]
#1 is Japy aka 1-800-gamblor, daryn, thebruiser, and eugeneel. That was taken in the Bahamas during the Stars WPT. I am eternally grateful that I narrowly missed that get together.

[/ QUOTE ]

Anyone got the original link to this? I just tried searching the archives and couldn't find it.

Benholio 11-09-2005 07:49 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
#1 is Japy aka 1-800-gamblor, daryn, thebruiser, and eugeneel. That was taken in the Bahamas during the Stars WPT. I am eternally grateful that I narrowly missed that get together.

[/ QUOTE ]

Anyone got the original link to this? I just tried searching the archives and couldn't find it.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah, good luck with that. I tried searching for a post of my own earlier and gave up after 10 minutes of trying to work around the new crippled search function.

diebitter 11-09-2005 07:54 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

There's pics of Gorie! Holy moley! It really sucks I'm at work [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

Dammit the links to em are all dead.

Was (s)he cute?

Eurotrash 11-09-2005 08:57 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Dammit the links to em are all dead.

Was (s)he cute?

[/ QUOTE ]

2+2 photo directory