Two Plus Two Older Archives

Two Plus Two Older Archives (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Other Other Topics (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=32)
-   -   Pwning the Vending Machine (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=372776)

Malachii 11-06-2005 03:33 PM

Re: Pwning the Vending Machine

I remember when I was young and foolish myself and a couple buddies of mine kicked in a vending machine in a park because we were drunk, hungry, and had no cash. It had a plexiglass cover that couldn't take a direct hit to the corner from my buddy (he takes Tae kwon do). Anyways, this was in the middle of a park, so we brought our car around over the grass and stuff and we loaded a whole shitload of candy into his trunk. I don't think we ever had more than a quarter of it, but hey, it was fun.

Nick B. 11-06-2005 03:37 PM

Email Picture
Member # 29016
Name Sam
Title Pooh-Bah
Total Posts 2091
Homepage
Occupation
Hobbies Poker, women, and life
Location School of hardknocks...
Bio 19 year old fish
ICQ Number
Registered on 02/28/05 09:07 PM [ QUOTE ]

I remember when I was young and foolish myself and a couple buddies of mine kicked in a vending machine in a park because we were drunk, hungry, and had no cash. It had a plexiglass cover that couldn't take a direct hit to the corner from my buddy (he takes Tae kwon do). Anyways, this was in the middle of a park, so we brought our car around over the grass and stuff and we loaded a whole shitload of candy into his trunk. I don't think we ever had more than a quarter of it, but hey, it was fun.

[/ QUOTE ]

You must have a long memory.

beset7 11-06-2005 03:39 PM

[ QUOTE ]
good candy selection for such a score. sour patch kids are a quality product. isn't it insane how bad the knock-offs can be?

[/ QUOTE ]

During halloweed i scored some packs of sour patch kids that only had the cherry flavored. I ain't so many the roof of my mouth bled a little.

11-06-2005 03:47 PM

I like when you reach into the vending machine to grab your candy bar, that flap goes up to block you from reaching up. That's a good invention. Before that it was hard times for the vending machine owners.

"What candy bar are you getting?"

"That one...AND EVERY ONE ON THE BOTTOM ROW!"

Malachii 11-06-2005 04:00 PM

Okay, YOUNGER and MORE FOOLISH than I am now. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Publos Nemesis 11-06-2005 04:18 PM

I put a $1 bill in a couple of days ago and pressed in the code for some chips. I got my chips and my dollar back. Sweet!

at least put a chick in your profile if you are going to be lame

Sponger15SB 11-06-2005 04:33 PM

The other day I saw this bank full of cash so I got a gun and a ski mask and I just robbed the [censored] out of it.

[img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

siccjay 11-06-2005 04:52 PM

[ QUOTE ]
good candy selection for such a score. sour patch kids are a quality product. isn't it insane how bad the knock-offs can be?

[/ QUOTE ]

Hell yea, it's crazy. There are a few decent ones but most are awful.

I do like the Sour Straws.

jacki 11-06-2005 04:58 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I like when you reach into the vending machine to grab your candy bar, that flap goes up to block you from reaching up. That's a good invention. Before that it was hard times for the vending machine owners.

"What candy bar are you getting?"

"That one...AND EVERY ONE ON THE BOTTOM ROW!"

[/ QUOTE ]

Snacks that fall taste better.

Also, I thought you were dead.

lighterjobs 11-06-2005 05:17 PM

i love you
http://www.1st-gift-delivery.com/new-york-225/CEEE.jpg