Two Plus Two Older Archives

Two Plus Two Older Archives (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Two Plus Two Internet Magazine (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=40)
-   -   The Table Coach Articles Have Got To Go... (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=372142)

jtr 11-24-2005 12:29 PM

Re: The Table Coach Articles Have Got To Go...

[ QUOTE ]
If you were flying in from outer space, my point lived in the US, and you landed in Russia.

[/ QUOTE ]

Now you're just being pig-headed. (Shock newsflash: BVT involved in pig-headed misunderstanding.) My point was that although I am no great fan of your articles, I appreciated very much your comic timing and chutzpah in making your first post in this thread. The word "this" referred to your quoted post, not to the TC articles. Don't worry, the sarcasm inherent in your claim of "100% appreciation" was not missed.

Thanks for making me spell it out.

BarronVangorToth 11-24-2005 01:49 PM

Sigh... But you missed my sarcasm of your sarcasm.

Nothing says Thanksgiving Family Fun like coming online and making snide comments -- especially when you have far too many family members crowding up your home, none of whom I like. And that's not sarcastic. I really dislike most of them. And I hope they read this, especially you, Uncle Bill, who drank all of my scotch already.

To the rest of you (especially JTR): Happy Holidays.

Barron Vangor Toth
BarronVangorToth.com

jtr 11-24-2005 02:11 PM

And happy holidays to you also. Apologies for the curt tone.

wheelz 11-24-2005 04:53 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Sigh... But you missed my sarcasm of your sarcasm.

[/ QUOTE ]

now i've seen some classic BVT backtracks in my day, but this one takes the cake. bravo sir.

BarronVangorToth 11-24-2005 11:09 PM

Thanks. Except, this isn't one. Nor are probably any of the other "classics" your memory has created.

But thank you for playing. Now if you had only done something useful - like rid my house of the hordes of Hungarians.

Alas...

Barron Vangor Toth
BarronVangorToth.com

JFB37 11-24-2005 11:18 PM

I saw this thread, so I went and read one. Not for me. But what do I care if others like it?

11-26-2005 04:22 AM

Nice series of posts. Completely entertaining, and certainly amusing. And I really do like your articles. Keep up the good work, and happy holidays.
Mike

NLSoldier 11-27-2005 05:23 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Nice series of posts. Completely entertaining, and certainly amusing. And I really do like your articles. Keep up the good work, and happy holidays.
Mike

[/ QUOTE ]

Even I could catch the sarcasm in this one!

11-28-2005 11:29 AM

haha nice

11-28-2005 04:49 PM

Personally I really like the two articles that I have read, i.e the two most recent ones.