Two Plus Two Older Archives

Two Plus Two Older Archives (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   One-table Tournaments (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=34)
-   -   OT: *** Official STTF NYC Get-Together *** (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=370458)

Exitonly 11-02-2005 04:09 PM

Re: OT: *** Official STTF NYC Get-Together ***

Sat. Dec 3, i just found out, is no good for me, Yearly TLB freeroll for Atlantis baby! w000t
--

Pretty much any other day should be fine for me.

durron597 11-02-2005 04:13 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Sat. Dec 3, i just found out, is no good for me, Yearly TLB freeroll for Atlantis baby! w000t
--

Pretty much any other day should be fine for me.

[/ QUOTE ]

Hm. This might be enough of a reason to move it to the next weekend... but I'm fairly certain that after the Dec. 9- Dec. 11 weekend we would be hosed until January.

kitaristi0 11-02-2005 04:16 PM

Pretty funny that 'For some reason I really want to vote in this poll even though I can't come' has the most votes so far.

Unoriginalname 11-02-2005 04:44 PM

Yeah December 9-11 I assume is going to be bad for a lot of people, due to final exams. I've got a final on the 14th.

durron597 11-02-2005 04:46 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Yeah December 9-11 I assume is going to be bad for a lot of people, due to final exams. I've got a final on the 14th.

[/ QUOTE ]

Well the problem with the previous weekend is that it is Thanksgiving. So, yeah.

Hornacek 11-02-2005 04:52 PM

I'm down for drinks, and/or football or basketball on TV.

curtains 11-02-2005 06:25 PM

Wow if something is happening in NYC I might even have to go. (Despite having moved to Philly)

SonnyJay 11-02-2005 06:35 PM

Definitely down for this any of the days. And by the way, there are places that aren't quite strict on the whole "gotta be 21 to drink" rule, so that would be an option as well for anyone interested.

-SonnyJay

mshalen 11-02-2005 07:23 PM

If you try and find a date that everyone agrees to you'll never get together. So why not a December date and then another with a February date. Just let me know when and where to show up. Since I'm probably as old as most of the posters parents the booze doesn't matter so what ever is fun for everybody.

pokerdirty 11-03-2005 03:49 AM

also, this weekend, sunday, 5pm, madison square park, OOT is having stupid contests. like, who can drink a glass of milk in an hour, chugging hot sauce, etc...