Two Plus Two Older Archives

Two Plus Two Older Archives (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Televised Poker (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=35)
-   -   Darden vs Juanda Bad Beat (no emotion hand) (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=370279)

TripKings 11-03-2005 11:29 AM

Re: Darden vs Juanda Bad Beat (no emotion hand)

How I remember it:

I think PD limped or min raised with A 10. JJ raises with queens. PD called. Flop AAx. PD checks. JJ all in. PD calls quickly and waits for JJ to show - before JJ rolls his queens over he asks Paul if he has an Ace. River Queen. I don't particularly like the way either of them played the hand.

-TripKings

PTjvs 11-03-2005 11:41 AM

[ QUOTE ]
How I remember it:

I think PD limped or min raised with A 10. JJ raises with queens. PD called. Flop AAx. PD checks. JJ all in. PD calls quickly and waits for JJ to show - before JJ rolls his queens over he asks Paul if he has an Ace. River Queen. I don't particularly like the way either of them played the hand.

-TripKings

[/ QUOTE ]

They did a much better job playing the hand than you did remembering the action.

TBone 11-03-2005 12:25 PM

Amen, that was a horrific beat, and Harmon also handled it pretty well. Amazingly, her opponent turned into an ass when he hit acting like he might get knocked out with the stone cold nuts.

T

dlk9s 11-03-2005 01:00 PM

[ QUOTE ]

Worst beat of the main event, even more that Matusow losing at the final table.

[/ QUOTE ]

Thanks for ruining it for me, jerk.

Just kidding. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Thrahl 11-03-2005 01:09 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
How I remember it:

-TripKings

[/ QUOTE ]

They did a much better job playing the hand than you did remembering the action.

[/ QUOTE ]

nh

idrinkcoors 11-03-2005 03:14 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I got a chuckle out of the fact that when the Q fell on the river, the cameras instantly go to Juanda, who responds by taking a sip of his drink.

[/ QUOTE ]

I know. Those were two guys who have seen everything, and are total class.

p.s. JJ used a straw. It was the suck-out after the suckout.

11-03-2005 03:24 PM

[ QUOTE ]
How I remember it:

-TripKings

[/ QUOTE ]

Darden had AK. Nice memory, though.