Two Plus Two Older Archives

Two Plus Two Older Archives (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Other Other Topics (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=32)
-   -   s odrunkkkkkkkkkkk (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=368205)

tinga81 10-30-2005 05:18 AM

Re: s odrunkkkkkkkkkkk

[ QUOTE ]
ur not that drunk. ur faking. the spellings ur getting wrong are make it obvious that ur trying very hard to sound drunk....when im drunk i make a casual attempt to keep things in order...it really looks like an attempt to misspell words on purpose so it seems like u have a life.

didnt mean to sound harsh but i hate it when people do that.

[/ QUOTE ]

I'd have to agree with this. I also saw an edit from an earlier post after he called david a "loser." Pretty coordinated, I mean .. for being a drunk guy.

That's funny you called him a loser. You come home from a night of boozing, and post on an internet bulletin board.

I'm looking forward to your awesome insult.

10-30-2005 05:18 AM

[ QUOTE ]
ur not that drunk. ur faking. the spellings ur getting wrong are make it obvious that ur trying very hard to sound drunk....when im drunk i make a casual attempt to keep things in order...it really looks like an attempt to misspell words on purpose so it seems like u have a life.

[/ QUOTE ]

Thank you prabs. this is obvious, the spelling/ argumentative line has improved a lot in the past hour. Ban this faking piece of [censored].

daryn 10-30-2005 05:19 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I'd have to agree with this. I also saw an edit from an earlier post after he called david a "loser." Pretty coordinated, I mean .. for being a drunk guy.

That's funny you called him a loser. You come home from a night of boozing, and post on an internet bulletin board.

I'm looking forward to you're aweomse insult.

[/ QUOTE ]

dude i jsut had my first food of the day, i'm feeling better already. EVEN WHEN I AM DRUNK AS [censored] I AM 100X SMARTER THAN U , FACE FACTS TARD

tinga81 10-30-2005 05:21 AM

[ QUOTE ]
dude i jsut had my first food of the day, i'm feeling better already. EVEN WHEN I AM DRUNK AS [censored] I AM 100X SMARTER THAN U , FACE FACTS TARD

[/ QUOTE ]

*yawn* .. is that all?

daryn 10-30-2005 05:22 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

*yawn* .. is that all?

[/ QUOTE ]

yes that's all

[img]/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img]

NLSoldier 10-30-2005 05:23 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm looking forward to you're aweomse insult.

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

10-30-2005 05:23 AM

dude, faking being drunk is such a bitchy thing to do.

wacki 10-30-2005 05:23 AM

well your punctuation gets better. I must admit I didn't think you drank.

First GoT then daryn. Who is going to make the next "so drunk" post? Clarkmeister?

NLSoldier 10-30-2005 05:24 AM

[ QUOTE ]

First GoT then daryn. Who is going to make the next "so drunk" post? Clarkmeister?

[/ QUOTE ]

wacki, talk to me on aim, im taling to daryin idn a garuntee he is drunk as uck

daryn 10-30-2005 05:25 AM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

WHAT?????

ARE U SERIOUS? NOT LIKEI MAKE THIS POST EVERY DAY, [censored].. WTF? OH I ITHINK I WILL GO FAKE DRUNK ON MSG BOARD, THAT IS SOOOO MY M.O.

WATF????