Two Plus Two Older Archives

Two Plus Two Older Archives (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Televised Poker (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=35)
-   -   Ramer and Moneymaker (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=365789)

afish 10-26-2005 11:49 PM

Re: Ramer and Moneymaker

Here is a link to Greg's posts on the recent archives. The older posts don't have usernames, so they're harder to search.

Greg has actually been posting on these boards since the beginning in 1997. I believe his first post can be found here.

Vincent Lepore 10-27-2005 12:13 AM

Really? How many WSOP Final events have you won?

Vince

etizzle 10-27-2005 01:08 AM

well i have played 30/60 with money800 on pokerstars, and he most certainly cannot beat that game

MCS 10-27-2005 01:20 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Really? How many WSOP Final events have you won?

[/ QUOTE ]

Six.

10-28-2005 01:11 PM

Greg, Thanks so much, I really appreciate you taking the time to respond.

mlagoo 10-28-2005 01:39 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
All info is prior to 2004 WSOP

[/ QUOTE ]

Isn't it true that you were the biggest loser at Foxwoods before you won the WSOP? Isn't that why you moved to Raleigh NC to get away from the Foxwoods Indian Tribe, the Pequats, who repossed your house (teepee). Just a rumor I've heard that I'm giving you a chance to deny.

Vince

[/ QUOTE ]

why the hell would players stake the "biggest loser at foxwoods" for tens of thousands (possibly hundreds of thousands) of dollars?

think it through....

Vincent Lepore 10-28-2005 08:44 PM

[ QUOTE ]
why the hell would players stake the "biggest loser at foxwoods" for tens of thousands (possibly hundreds of thousands) of dollars

[/ QUOTE ]

Most poker players are degenerate gamblers or stupid or both.

Think it through.

Vince

Bill Poker 10-28-2005 09:52 PM

Moneymaker was playing on Pokerstars.net to sharpen his poker skills!

<font color="white"> according to the commercial! </font> [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

10-28-2005 10:03 PM

You have found the best poker forum there is. I suppose it is a combination of the moderator and the posters, but you rarely have to wade through disrespectful crap here. If you ask a respectful question, you will get a respectful answer.

I see Fossilman has even answered your question. I was in China when he won the WSOP and as a long time 2+2 lurker, I couldn't wait to catch the updates each day and felt like someone I knew had won.

Thank you to everyone for keeping this such an enjoyable place to read/post. (in fact, my post is basically crap, but after just coming from RGP, I was overwhelmed!!!!!)

A_Junglen 10-29-2005 08:52 PM

Greg what happened to the more efficient Big Gulp from last year? What makes the 2 Cokes the more +Ev decision?

I personally don't like it. The 2nd pop would be all watered down by the time you got to it.