Two Plus Two Older Archives

Two Plus Two Older Archives (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Software (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=43)
-   -   PokerAce Hud - Version 1.00 Released (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=364790)

Sciolist 10-25-2005 04:12 AM

Re: PokerAce Hud - Version 1.00 Released

It's not often you see someone introducing charges to their service and everyone saying "great!". Surely a good sign. I will be registering when I get home!

sthief09 10-25-2005 09:30 AM

you should make the price flexible on PayPal. I know a few of us would like to give you more than the 25

fnord_too 10-25-2005 11:52 AM

I'm glad you started charging for this because I am too lazy to donate. (I kept saying, "I really oughta ship that guy some of my rakeback I get in via PayPaly", but never did because I suck.)

cold_cash 10-25-2005 01:03 PM

Is there a special trick I need to know to get the mucked hands to show up on Absolute? For some reason I can't get it.

For instance, Player A bets, Player B calls. Player A shows the winner, Player B's cards are swooshed away and I can't even see what he/she had in the instant replay window.

Am I only allowed to see the mucked cards in hands I'm involved in?

mosuavea 10-25-2005 01:37 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Im in the same boat. I noticed it on Sunday while I wa splaying and haven;t looked into it further yet.

ghostface 10-25-2005 02:02 PM

Make sure you point PA HUD to the instant replay directory for absolute.

mosuavea 10-25-2005 02:06 PM

It is

Hoopster81 10-25-2005 02:20 PM

Hey,

I just wondered how fast you can get back to people with registration codes after they pay. I would just hate to d/l the new version and then only be able to play 1 table for the night.

Thanks

PokerAce 10-25-2005 02:27 PM

[ QUOTE ]
you should make the price flexible on PayPal. I know a few of us would like to give you more than the 25

[/ QUOTE ]

You can send to email address pkrace@gmail.com

I appreciate your generosity! [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

PokerAce 10-25-2005 02:28 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Is there a special trick I need to know to get the mucked hands to show up on Absolute? For some reason I can't get it.

For instance, Player A bets, Player B calls. Player A shows the winner, Player B's cards are swooshed away and I can't even see what he/she had in the instant replay window.

[/ QUOTE ]

Apparently Absolute changed this so that you must be at showdown in order to see the other hands.