Two Plus Two Older Archives

Two Plus Two Older Archives (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Rake Back (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=49)
-   -   Official Guide to Party Poker Rakeback (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=362889)

loudog 10-22-2005 04:56 PM

Re: Official Guide to Party Poker Rakeback

It use to be that an affiliate would have to sell himself/herself to you. But now it's the other way around.

siccjay 10-22-2005 05:36 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I don't see how everyone is finding party rakeback so easily, I've talked to several affiliates that I have accounts with and trust, and they simply are not offering it. I wish it would just fall into my lap, but I don't see that happenning.

[/ QUOTE ]

LMAO I feel the same way. I'm about to just sign my brother up.

10-22-2005 10:21 PM

Thanks for posting...but I am a little confused!

Are you suggesting that I should use an affiliate to open a new account for rakeback at PP? Or are you suggesting that I open an account directly through PP and then call to negotiate a rakeback deal with them directly?

Thanks again!

prunch 10-23-2005 10:37 AM

and what is the best method to go and find an affiliate as i'm sure no one who has got a good rakeback deal at party would want to divulge their source ?

10-23-2005 10:44 AM

[ QUOTE ]
and what is the best method to go and find an affiliate as i'm sure no one who has got a good rakeback deal at party would want to divulge their source ?

[/ QUOTE ]

Go to RakeRebateReview , create an account, go to the rakebake forums, then go to the request offers from affiliates. Check your PMs on RRR and then research and check references.

Newt_Buggs 10-24-2005 12:13 AM

[ QUOTE ]
All I can say is that you are a little more confident in this system and party's unofficial position than I am. I still see this as very shaky and that party is still on the fence about this. I would rather wait 2 months until we knew everything was ok before posts like this are made. I have no problem with your post other than the closing accounts... just the timing.

[/ QUOTE ]
This had been my main concern as well, but even if my new account with RB gets cutoff from rakeback in two months it will have been well worth the trouble (ie. those two months of high % rakeback outweight the lost time of making a new account).

10-24-2005 08:51 AM

http://www.georgettesworld.com/main/lukeobitroopers.jpg
"There is no rakeback on Party"

memphis57 10-24-2005 09:06 AM

For whatever it may be worth, one mid-sized affiliate is currently telling its customers that Party has recently decided and is currently communicating its position on rakeback to affiliates and that they (the affiliate) expects to make an offer to its players Tuesday (tomorrow) in line with the new policy. If this isn't smoke (if it is, I hope and trust that someone here will point it out), it sounds like Party has indeed given the green light to rakeback like the OP says.

At the same time, I don't see the harm in waiting a few days/weeks for things to settle down.

_And1_ 10-24-2005 09:48 AM

"Then I guess its good that Party doesnt read this forum nor have a lick of sense."

They do, and they read at rakerebatereview too... enjoy!

10-24-2005 10:32 AM

If Party thinks about things logically, they will see how rakeback for the most part helps them, not hurt. Rakeback to me is nothing more than an incentive to put in more hours playing... more than enough to compensate for the rake Party loses to an affiliate. Rakeback not only keeps Party's most profitable playerbase happy, but if the majority of RB players are like me, it actually increases their profits.