Two Plus Two Older Archives

Two Plus Two Older Archives (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Other Other Topics (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=32)
-   -   $241k stripper tab (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=362511)

Los Feliz Slim 10-21-2005 03:30 PM

Re: $241k stripper tab

You know who's going to make the MOST money out of this? The attorneys. And it's the strippers that'll keep the bad reputation.

Blarg 10-21-2005 03:33 PM

Damn, and their reputation was on such an upswing...

Paluka 10-21-2005 03:33 PM

[ QUOTE ]
You know who's going to make the MOST money out of this? The attorneys. And it's the strippers that'll keep the bad reputation.

[/ QUOTE ]

And then the lawyers spend that dough on strippers. And the cycle of life continues...

tonypaladino 10-21-2005 03:33 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

scores deserves a bad reputation

they are rip off artists

Los Feliz Slim 10-21-2005 03:40 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

scores deserves a bad reputation

they are rip off artists

[/ QUOTE ]

I agree, actually. My comment came out pro-stripper, when I just intended to be anti-attorney.

Sponger15SB 10-21-2005 03:49 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Holy [censored]. Must of been a hellva night.

[/ QUOTE ]

Actually, am I the only one that thinks this guy is a gigantic loser for spending anywhere near this much money in a [censored] strip club? Come on, that's weak sauce.

[/ QUOTE ]

He could have had sex with a 24 hot chicks for $10k a piece instead of getting robbed blind at scores.

stabn 10-21-2005 03:53 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

Holy [censored]. Must of been a hellva case of blue balls .

[/ QUOTE ]

FYP

[/ QUOTE ]

Spending 241k without cuming sounds pretty tough.

[/ QUOTE ]

When you pay many thousands in VIP rooms at strip clubs, anything goes. Chris Rock's "No Sex in the Champagne Room" was funny, but false.

[/ QUOTE ]

That's exactly what i mean. When you are spending that kind of cash you get whatever you want. I don't think anyone's going to be satisfied spending that kind of dough and going home with blue balls. This asian chick at Cheetah's told me she'd do a whole lot more than a lapdance for $500 the last time i was in vegas.

PoBoy321 10-21-2005 03:56 PM

It's almost certain that these are fraudulent charges. My understanding is that it's pretty common for a strip club owner to grossly overcharge corporate credit cards because they have the credit limit and the payers are often too embarassed to refute the fraudulent charges.

jaydub 10-21-2005 03:57 PM

[ QUOTE ]
So the fact that the guy got super wasted absolves him of all guilt? Good thing he didn't drive home that night and kill somebody, or rape a 8 year old, or else he'd still be out and roaming the streets!

[/ QUOTE ]

No but it may well invalidate the purchases. If he had driven home the club could have been sued for overserving.

samjjones 10-21-2005 04:11 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
So the fact that the guy got super wasted absolves him of all guilt? Good thing he didn't drive home that night and kill somebody, or rape a 8 year old, or else he'd still be out and roaming the streets!

[/ QUOTE ]

No but it may well invalidate the purchases. If he had driven home the club could have been sued for overserving.

[/ QUOTE ]
Any credit card purchase over $10K must be validated by the card user over the phone. The man was coherent enough to provide personal information to the credit card company, which validated the card's use at the time. Consent was given.