Two Plus Two Older Archives

Two Plus Two Older Archives (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Small Stakes Shorthanded (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=20)
-   -   more interest in videos? (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=362045)

wpzone 10-20-2005 11:46 PM

Re: more interest in videos?

I think it would be very beneficial to watch a proven winner playing 3/6 or 5/10 expecially if you could work in some commentary.

10-20-2005 11:50 PM

Bring them on! could be interesting to watch other players at 2/4 and 3/6.

Kyle 10-20-2005 11:53 PM

really enjoy the videos. If i can figure out how to work the thing I;m going to post one myself

cookie 10-21-2005 12:06 AM

[ QUOTE ]
really enjoy the videos. If i can figure out how to work the thing I;m going to post one myself

[/ QUOTE ]
Waffle has made a walktrough (sp?)

[ QUOTE ]
How to record your own video

Download CamStudio. It's shareware with a 2 week trial. Options -> Video Options. Compressor should be on Microsoft Video 1 and "Auto Adjust" should be clicked under Framerates. We will eventually compress the video with XViD, but it's better to do it after recording is finished.

Region -> Fixed Region -> Mark a single table to record.

Use the record and pause buttons as needed. When you are finished, press the stop button and save to an AVI. It should be pretty huge, maybe 500 megs for 20 minutes or so.

Download VirtualDub, 32 bit edition. Run it and File -> Open video file -> choose your AVI.
Video -> Fast recompress mode.
Video -> Framerate -> Frame Rate Conversion -> Tick "Convert to fps" and enter "15" in the box. -> OK.
Video -> Compression -> XViD MPEG-4 Codec -> OK.
(If that option isn't there, install XViD.)
File -> Save as AVI -> Enter new file name -> OK.
It will take a few minutes to produce your final video.

[/ QUOTE ]

10-21-2005 12:09 AM

definitely, if anyone could do some full ring stuff (one or more tables since it's easier to follow multitables when it's not SH) i would appreciate it. maybe some lower limits?

imported_stealthcow 10-21-2005 12:13 AM

would you guys be willing to host other peoples videos?

and yea, i think its a really cool idea and a great tool- and along with danemania, it would be a really good idea for coaches, as pt stats are already displayed, easier for them to look through all the hands

stealthcow-

cookie 10-21-2005 12:15 AM

[ QUOTE ]
would you guys be willing to host other peoples videos?

and yea, i think its a really cool idea and a great tool- and along with danemania, it would be a really good idea for coaches, as pt stats are already displayed, easier for them to look through all the hands

stealthcow-

[/ QUOTE ]
yousendit.com are willing to host it for a week [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img] after a week its getting old anyway [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

surfdoc 10-21-2005 04:25 AM

These are cool and 4 tables is fine. Sometimes you just watch 1 table and then replay it if you get lost. Better than just 1 IMO.

stigmata 10-21-2005 04:26 AM

Someone do a $300/600 please.

Victor 10-21-2005 04:30 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Yes, if single tabling

[/ QUOTE ]

why is signle table preferred?

[/ QUOTE ]

I also like what TStone did when he cut out all the boring portions of his session and left the meat. It was kind of hectic as well as hard on the eyes watching 4 tables given the quality.

[/ QUOTE ]

there is tons more money *made* during the boring stuff. the *meat* is easy to play and does not factor much into your winrate.