Two Plus Two Older Archives

Two Plus Two Older Archives (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Brick and Mortar (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=25)
-   -   Sixteen days till 2+2=Super-Magoo-Fest / Craps Fest!! (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=361677)

meep_42 10-23-2005 01:26 AM

Re: Wynn on 10/22?

Re-read the post s/he was responding to.

-d

Photoc 10-23-2005 02:33 AM

Re: Wynn on 10/22?

Ahh, point taken. I thought he was saying he was going to show up at 7pm for the game. Now I see it was about the Wynn. thanks

Al_Capone_Junior 10-23-2005 12:00 PM

Re: Sixteen days till 2+2=Super-Magoo-Fest / Craps Fest!!

I may be found warming up for the Magoo fest later tonight on swing at MGM. Gotta excercise my RAISING muscles! [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

al

DrewOnTilt 10-23-2005 08:46 PM

I must correct this post....

it's only THIRTEEN days now until I drop The Hammer on all of you losers MUAHAHAHAHAHAHA

DrewOnTilt is UTG with 7 [img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img]2 [img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img]
DrewOnTilt RAISES BAHAHAHAHAH! I see a flop of 7 [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img]7 [img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img]2 [img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] in my future.

Seriously man - they say not to wish your life away, but I can't WAIT to get to vegas and finally meet some of you fools in person. And then drop The Hammer on you, of course.

any2cards 10-24-2005 07:17 PM

Re: I must correct this post....

I think I see a proposition bet in our future ...

You will NOT be able to drop the hammer on me during the Magoo fest ... [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

What could the wager be? Hmmmmmmm ...

DrewOnTilt 10-24-2005 09:09 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I think I see a proposition bet in our future ...

You will NOT be able to drop the hammer on me during the Magoo fest ... [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

What could the wager be? Hmmmmmmm ...

[/ QUOTE ]

Whatever the wager is, it should definitely involve booze, and large quantities thereof [img]/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]

Or maybe the loser buys the winner a lap dance at Cheetah's?

any2cards 10-24-2005 10:15 PM

I like the way you think. I am partial to King Louis XIII (about $160 per snifter glass).

As for Cheetah's, never been there, but we could probably accomplish both at one place [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

YOU WILL NOT DROP THE HAMMER ON ME !!!

Al_Capone_Junior 10-24-2005 11:11 PM

I think we should have a prize for the magoo who wins the most pots with the hammer, and the magoo who loses the most pots with the hammer!

al

DrewOnTilt 10-24-2005 11:28 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I think we should have a prize for the magoo who wins the most pots with the hammer, and the magoo who loses the most pots with the hammer!

al

[/ QUOTE ]

Might I suggest some sort of cash pool prize for the Magoo that loses the most pots with The Hammer? Taking it to the river every time in one of these crazy Magoo games could get a might bit costly [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Then again I'll be drunk enough to never take my damn foot off the gas anyway, so never mind.

Al_Capone_Junior 10-25-2005 08:45 AM

the hammer

How about everyone that LOSES one with the hammer has to put up two bucks for the prize pool for the one who WINS the most with the hammer? An ugly catch-22 type situation!

al