Two Plus Two Older Archives

Two Plus Two Older Archives (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Other Other Topics (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=32)
-   -   I'm one of those guys... (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=360733)

StevieG 10-19-2005 10:37 AM

Re: I\'m one of those guys...

[ QUOTE ]
the truth is women don't really care how you look. they just want to be in love.

truth!!

[/ QUOTE ]

I agree and would add they also like to be appreciated. Clearly from the original post you feel lucky to be dating her. She is probably aware of this and likes it.

TheCroShow 10-19-2005 01:21 PM

after dating scumbags their whole life, once in a while they will settle with a good guy. after she dumps you, she will go back to the scumbags. that's the pattern =P

keke seriously though, gratz man.

kyro 10-19-2005 01:23 PM

[ QUOTE ]
my girlfriend is way better looking than me, relatively.

[/ QUOTE ]

Shajen 10-19-2005 01:32 PM

What would be interesting is if someone came on here saying in effect "my girlfriend is a dog-faced fat ass".

Obviously women have lower standards than men.

If they didn't, we'd all be [censored]. Besides, they usually base their feelings on stuff like "love", and "respect" and crap like that.

arod15 10-19-2005 01:35 PM

I dont believe that for a second...Maybe she thinks you ahve money...Even though you told her you dont.... IF nt your a lucky guy...

10-19-2005 02:15 PM

I'm better looking than my girlfriend, but I'm exceptionally good looking.

utmt40 10-19-2005 02:18 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I am an old, fat, unemployed guy dating a young, fit, hot, professional chick. And I don't know how or why.

[/ QUOTE ]

Thank god I thought you were going to say guitar guy...

pearljam 10-19-2005 02:21 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
my girlfriend is way better looking than me, relatively.

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Aloysius 10-19-2005 02:32 PM

[ QUOTE ]
the truth is women don't really care how you look. they just want to be in love.

truth!!

[/ QUOTE ]

I think this is true for younger chicks, where love is looked on as the end-goal.

But for older (>25) I think that women just "want to know that they will be taken care of" is more accurate.

rohjoh 10-19-2005 02:44 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

truth!!

[/ QUOTE ]

I agree and would add they also like to be appreciated. Clearly from the original post you feel lucky to be dating her. She is probably aware of this and likes it.

[/ QUOTE ]

Women (good looking women) do not like to date someone that is better looking than they are. Women like to be the center of attention, and when the attention is on the guy they are with, they do not like it. I luckly do not have this problem, my wife gets 100% of the attention we when walk into a room together.