Two Plus Two Older Archives

Two Plus Two Older Archives (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Brick and Mortar (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=25)
-   -   2+2ers in Seattle (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=358986)

beset7 10-17-2005 04:37 PM

Re: 2+2ers in Seattle

also wanted to add that hollywood has the best food [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] That's important to comp grifters like me.

kerrizor 10-17-2005 04:40 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I play at the Muck a few times a month, usually in the 20/40 game, although, I'm considering starting to play in the 30/60. I play in the 4/8 and 10/20 when waiting to get into the 20/40 game.

[/ QUOTE ]

Ugh, give up that 4/8 game; it'll kill ya [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

[ QUOTE ]
Ocasionally, I will play 20/40 or NL at Tulalip... but imo, the games *much* better at the Muck. However, GoT, please stay up at Tulalip. [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

No! GoT, go to the Muck.. [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

slavic 10-17-2005 04:42 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
As a side note, with GoT back in town that's going to make the local game a little tougher.

[/ QUOTE ]

shhhhh

He's up at tulalip. shhhhhhh

b

[/ QUOTE ]
Don't worry, I heard about the 30 with 2/3 kill at the Muck, so I'll be down soon enough. [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

GoT

[/ QUOTE ]

If you mean overs, your correct.

They bought a bunch of Kill buttons I'm told, but they seem to have lost them.

10-17-2005 04:53 PM

Hey BigBrother, what's your name?

bernie 10-17-2005 04:54 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
As a side note, with GoT back in town that's going to make the local game a little tougher.

[/ QUOTE ]

shhhhh

b

[/ QUOTE ]
Don't worry, I heard about the 30 with 2/3 kill at the Muck, so I'll be down soon enough. [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

GoT

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

They put them in the same drawer with the plans to expand the room. [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

b

GuyOnTilt 10-17-2005 05:08 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

shhhhh

b

[/ QUOTE ]

GoT

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
Not as fun, but it'll do. Please tell me they have $10 chips...

GoT

GuyOnTilt 10-17-2005 05:12 PM

[ QUOTE ]
GoT, please stay up at Tulalip.

[/ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]
No! GoT, go to the Muck..

[/ QUOTE ]

I feel so wanted. [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

GoT

stabn 10-17-2005 05:30 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

shhhhh

b

[/ QUOTE ]

GoT

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

They put them in the same drawer with the plans to expand the room. [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

b

[/ QUOTE ]

Some old guy (Gary?) was complaining about this when i was there friday night. There were two open tables at the time...I don't play there enough to care if it expands or not, i just want Gary at my table all the time. He loves to make 'i'm bored' cold calls of my EP raises.

stabn 10-17-2005 05:31 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
GoT, please stay up at Tulalip.

[/ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]
No! GoT, go to the Muck..

[/ QUOTE ]

I feel so wanted. [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

GoT

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm sure you are welcome in the NL game.

kross 10-17-2005 05:51 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I just moved up here to Mill Creek. When I play live it'll almost always be at Tulalip in large part because it's non-smoking.

GoT

[/ QUOTE ]

Howdy neighbor! I live in Lynnwood. I also play Tulalip. But when I just feel like going someplace close, I go to the Royal or Castle.

We'll have to get a Tulalip road trip together! [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

-- Kevin