Two Plus Two Older Archives

Two Plus Two Older Archives (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Rake Back (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=49)
-   -   Welcome RakeReduction (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=357293)

10-14-2005 02:13 PM

Re: Welcome RakeReduction

References.. Ask for them and ask often..

Innocentius 10-14-2005 03:02 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I don't understand this answer. Please clarify.

Innocentius 10-14-2005 07:00 PM

What't the point of a thread like this if noone bothers to answer questions with something other than mysterious blurb?

Inthacup 10-14-2005 07:06 PM

These threads are what the players/users/potential customers make of them. These posts have been up for about a day. I suggest you give it some time before deeming it worthless. If over time, they don't show any informative value, we will stop doing them.

Cup

Innocentius 10-14-2005 07:16 PM

[ QUOTE ]
These threads are what the players/users/potential customers make of them. These posts have been up for about a day. I suggest you give it some time before deeming it worthless. If over time, they don't show any informative value, we will stop doing them.

Cup

[/ QUOTE ]

Ok, sorry, I overreacted. I was just a bit agitated over the no-respons mysterious answer i got from RakeReduction. Didn't really mean to imply that this sort of thread is worthless in general.

jjacky 10-15-2005 09:46 AM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

i have not seen any references regarding your site and the link to the references on your site doesn't work.

i sent you an e-mail with a couple of questions yesterday and do not have an answer yet.

that doesn't make me happy [img]/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img]

JTrout 10-15-2005 10:05 AM

[ QUOTE ]
If you would like me to ask different questions, reply to the thread I started about this topic.

Cup

[/ QUOTE ]

A general question I'd like to see to all affiliates:

Under what names have you previously posted on 2+2?

StellarWind 10-15-2005 02:12 PM

Inthacup,

What does an affiliate have to do to join this forum and receive this type of introduction?

Is this an endorsement? Have you and the other moderators done any research or checked references? What conclusions should I be drawing?

I'm being sincere in asking these questions. If the answer is "he paid a fee" that's OK with me. I just want to know where we stand. Thanks.

10-16-2005 09:33 AM

We have 2 portals, the rakereduction.com site (The Front End) and our rake checking rakeupdate.com

Most players know us by rakeupdate.com

10-16-2005 11:51 AM

For what it is worth i have been using rakereduction for a short time and just made my first cashout for under $500.
I have nothing but good things to say about them. They are almost always present on AIM. They have a great referal system. I have made some special requests and they have taken care of me. So far so good.