Two Plus Two Older Archives

Two Plus Two Older Archives (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Other Other Topics (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=32)
-   -   My Take On [censored]'s Actions (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=356641)

hyde 10-13-2005 08:32 AM

Re: My Take On [censored]\'s Actions

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Now OOT sucks ass. Why? Because it's been flooded with millions of retarded infants

[/ QUOTE ]

Take it up with Mason. Tell him to keep new people from finding this site. It should be reserved for those of us who found it first.

Either that, or learn to live in a world of constant change. I know that can be tough on you old fogies, just take it one step at a time.

[/ QUOTE ]

This type of attitude is rude.

[/ QUOTE ]

What do you mean?

Was I being rude to the old fogies? or was The Dude being rude to the newbies?

[/ QUOTE ]

It's like moving into a neighborhood of people who have lived on that land for decades, and being an ass, and then telling them to deal with it. It's flat out rude.

[/ QUOTE ]

What are you some type of commie? You just described the American Way. Rude rules.

CrazyEyez 10-13-2005 09:54 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
locking OOT from everybody who didn't have a post here before 6 months ago.

[/ QUOTE ]

I'll take it under advisement. At the very least it is good know I can count on your support for the mass culling when it comes.

[/ QUOTE ]
How about making a single ban/mod/bitch thread and sticky it and if anyone posts a ban/mod/bitch post outside of that thread, well, you know what happens to them.

daryn 10-13-2005 09:55 AM

i think this is a good idea...

then, ban everyone who posts in it [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

just kidding idiots

Zeno 10-13-2005 10:13 AM

[ QUOTE ]
At the very least it is good know I can count on your support for the mass culling when it comes.

[/ QUOTE ]

The throbbing masses need culling. This starts soon, right?

-Zeno

4_2_it 10-13-2005 10:13 AM

I guess if the mass culling includes everyone was signed up in the last months I will be swept away with the dregs.

I request that [censored] utilize the five point palm-exploding heart technique for my culling as I would like to exit in dignity.

Of course, I would like to stay and be a productive member of OOT, but I understand that hard times sometimes call for hard measures.

Zeno 10-13-2005 10:14 AM

[ QUOTE ]
so what about us lurkers?

[/ QUOTE ]

Perhaps you should be doing something useful like reading a good book.

-Zeno

Zeno 10-13-2005 10:17 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Any questions?

[/ QUOTE ]

None at all.

Good Post.

-Zeno

CrazyEyez 10-13-2005 10:31 AM

[ QUOTE ]
I guess if the mass culling includes everyone was signed up in the last months I will be swept away with the dregs.

I request that [censored] utilize the five point palm-exploding heart technique for my culling as I would like to exit in dignity.

Of course, I would like to stay and be a productive member of OOT, but I understand that hard times sometimes call for hard measures.

[/ QUOTE ]
This is the type of attitude more people need to have.

If I got banned for something, I'd be annoyed but oh well. I'd probably ask to be unbanned and/or open a new account or just quit posting here. Big deal.

I wish everyone would get over themselves. Yesterday had a lot of funny/interesting topics and I don't recall off the top of my head any of them being about bannings or the quality of OOT. All of the sudden today we have like 5 bitch threads. I of course blame Mbenhoe.

Ulysses 10-13-2005 11:01 AM

[ QUOTE ]
However, if another poster made a post about cufflinks and dress shirts, would the same response be generated if not completely ignored.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes, it very likely would have generated a good response, because it was a fundamentally solid thread. Also look at the "Best SNL commercial" "Best post-SNL career" "Books I've read lately" and "Songs you are embarrassed to like" for examples of other good threads.

They all share common characteristics.

Voltron87 10-13-2005 11:06 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
However, if another poster made a post about cufflinks and dress shirts, would the same response be generated if not completely ignored.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes, it very likely would have generated a good response, because it was a fundamentally solid thread. Also look at the "Best SNL commercial" "Best post-SNL career" "Books I've read lately" and "Songs you are embarrassed to like" for examples of other good threads.

They all share common characteristics.

[/ QUOTE ]

el d, the cuff links thread definitely had the good fundamentals of a succesful thread but there is no doubt in my mind that threads you start will get more attention then other peoples threads. the cuff links thread would have been good from anyone, but the person has a point.