Two Plus Two Older Archives

Two Plus Two Older Archives (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Rake Back (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=49)
-   -   Players, Party IS offerring rakeback directly (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=356285)

OnlinePokerCoach 10-13-2005 05:07 AM

Re: Players, Party IS offerring rakeback directly

Does Party only make this direct rakeback offer to people playing under no affiliation, or is it possible to get both this direct rakeback and an against-the-terms rakeback from an affiliate too.

imported_bingobazza 10-13-2005 07:51 AM

Is this worse than it looks? Do you have to have contributed to the rake? Isnt party a no flop/no drop site?
Do SNGs count?

Bingo

palman 10-13-2005 07:54 AM

I have no specific information, but it is a fairly easy guess, IMO.

The email I received specifically mentioned "We miss you at PartyPoker" and "we know you have been playing elsewhere to take advantage of bonuses.... here's our offer"

palman 10-13-2005 07:58 AM

A raked hand is simply one that you are dealt in when rake is taken.

Furthermore, if you think about it, if you're under a rakeback deal you're not generating rake if it's not a raked hand to begin with. Fact of the matter is the Party deal is very close to what I was getting when I was getting 30% back on a skin. The fact that I know its permanant and that I'll get it on the 1st of the month is enough to keep me happy.

10-13-2005 08:08 AM

[ QUOTE ]
A raked hand is simply one that you are dealt in when rake is taken.

Furthermore, if you think about it, if you're under a rakeback deal you're not generating rake if it's not a raked hand to begin with. Fact of the matter is the Party deal is very close to what I was getting when I was getting 30% back on a skin. The fact that I know its permanant and that I'll get it on the 1st of the month is enough to keep me happy.

[/ QUOTE ]

are you sure it is close to a 30% rakeback? my calculation shows it is more like a 16% rakeback unless you add the one-time october bonus. i dont know - maybe their formula favors cash game

palman 10-13-2005 08:50 AM

I get about 400 hands/hour in. (probably closer to 360 or so)

per my PT
At 10/20 I would get about $32/per 400 hands
At 5/10 I would get about $25/ per 400 hands

The higher limits have higher rake but since they don't have 6max tables for them, I'm always playing 3-8 people so my hands/hr figure is unreliable.

Now at 400 hands, if 75% of them are raked I'm getting $20 per 400 hands..... I'm guessing the amount of raked hands is around that %, but I don't have any exact information on this. The old deal was slightly better, but not enough for me to get riled up about. IMO, Its well worth knowing it will always be there and its locked up forever.

MarkD 10-13-2005 10:53 AM

I wish I had gotten a similar offer.

jba 10-13-2005 04:01 PM

did they give you a name for this program?

johnnymac 10-13-2005 04:02 PM

Has anyone received a reply from bonus@partypoker.com yet? I didn't get the offers some have, so emailed them (only about 12 hours ago), no response yet.

Joe

10-13-2005 04:08 PM

it is called VIP loyalty program. i think they give this offer to high volume players who didnt sign-up through affiliate and recently moved to other sites, so we dont have to close our current account and sign-up through an affiliate to get rakeback.