Two Plus Two Older Archives

Two Plus Two Older Archives (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Internet Gambling (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=26)
-   -   email I sent to absolute poker (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=356145)

Zetack 10-13-2005 05:46 PM

Re: email I sent to absolute poker

[ QUOTE ]
I only joined absolute yesterday. I don't get why people are whining about their software, I think it is pretty good. And 12k+ on peak hours are pretty good numbers.

I am actually playing right now ,14:30ET , and have a 30% VP$IP table (zetack, you are bringing down my average) which is not party but nuch better than what I've seen yesterday on the skins.

[/ QUOTE ]

Hey man, what are you doing playing .5/1.00. That's way too low for you, move up man! Move up!!

--Zetack

Zetack 10-13-2005 05:50 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
It is done, you can auto-import, but you don't want to play there, you really don't, in fact no one from 2+2 would ever want to play there, it is a rock garden, the software crashes every other hand, it is very very very slow, you can only play 3 tables at a time, but it is so slow it is worse than one table at Party, ummmmmm, and once you make a bit of money you will lose it all because the site is rigged....

Margon

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Really, you don't want to play there. The bonuses are impossible to clear because they offer so much bonus there that its impossible to ever clear it all.

[/ QUOTE ]

FYP.

--Zetack

MyTurn2Raise 10-13-2005 06:00 PM

the first rule of absolute poker is don't talk about absolute poker

the second rule of ....

TY Party for giving me the job...I found a new home.

theblitz 10-13-2005 06:11 PM

[ QUOTE ]

Really, you don't want to play there. The bonuses are impossible to clear because the tables are so tight.

[/ QUOTE ]
Joke of the year award.

Play at NL .5/1 and almost every hand counts to the bonus.
At $10 per 100 raked (25c+) hands I know of no better bonus.
At to that the unmentionable and you will see it is worth it.

And there are plenty of fish around there too.
I should know, got seriously sucked out on a number of times today.

VoraciousReader 10-13-2005 06:31 PM

I play limit exclusively. (Because I stink at NL.)

I [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] Absolute. My first day bonus-clearing was rockish, but now that I've got the feel for the site I can usually find 2 outstanding 6m tables and 1 outstanding full ring. I just have to be willing to switch tables a little more often...recognize quickly when the ATMs have busted and shop the lobby while I wait for my blind to roll around.

I'm running at +8BB per 100 hands. (Admittedly, sample size is only 1300 hands.) But running hot + bonus clearing + r___back + Absolute Reward Pts (which accrue at top speed) = me very very happy.

But clearly, I'm the exception. Nobody else at 2p2 should play Absolute.