Two Plus Two Older Archives

Two Plus Two Older Archives (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Sporting Events (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=44)
-   -   ****THE Official ALCS CHISOX vs. LAA Thread**** (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=354947)

B00T 10-11-2005 03:38 AM

Re: ****THE Official ALCS CHISOX vs. LAA Thread****

I wasnt comparing the Angels bullpen to the Sox bullpen. I simply stated a weakened Angels bullpen is better than most teams bullpen when in 100% tip top shape. If you want to say the same for the ChiSox feel free. I honestly dont know enough about Chicago to make any accurate statements regarding them.

LoaferGee12 10-11-2005 03:57 AM

Ah, that post wasn't actually directed at you. Just to people in general. I hear a lot of "The Angels have best bullpen in AL if not MLB" and i get confused [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

10-11-2005 11:03 AM

The White Sox will win because my friend plays for them. [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

johnnybeef 10-11-2005 11:10 AM

[ QUOTE ]
I wasnt comparing the Angels bullpen to the Sox bullpen. I simply stated a weakened Angels bullpen is better than most teams bullpen when in 100% tip top shape. If you want to say the same for the ChiSox feel free. I honestly dont know enough about Chicago to make any accurate statements regarding them.

[/ QUOTE ]

They have the second best bullpen in the AL (besides the tribes [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img])

Dominic 10-11-2005 12:03 PM

ERA is all well and good, but that stat in the bullpen is comparable to yards gained in the NFL...nice stat, but what really matters is points scored, right?

With baseball and bullpens, it's saves and holds.

JayLear 10-11-2005 12:52 PM

[ QUOTE ]
ERA is all well and good, but that stat in the bullpen is comparable to yards gained in the NFL...nice stat, but what really matters is points scored, right?

With baseball and bullpens, it's saves and holds.

[/ QUOTE ]
In baseball ERA = points scored.

10-11-2005 08:16 PM

Wow, FOX is going out of their way to try to embarass this historic organization.

I hate this crap. Why do they have to embarass organizations for their past actions?

mrbaseball 10-11-2005 08:35 PM

Pinella is brutal!

Jorge10 10-11-2005 08:49 PM

If the white sox lose the first game, they should be extremely depressed. I mean the angels are tired and the white sox are at home and rested, if they dont beat them now, its over, they should just give it up.

sublime 10-11-2005 08:53 PM

this announcing trio has to be the worst EVER.