Two Plus Two Older Archives

Two Plus Two Older Archives (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Other Other Topics (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=32)
-   -   A message for [censored] (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=352735)

jason_t 10-07-2005 07:06 PM

Re: A message for [censored]

[ QUOTE ]
meh, now its all over hyped.

[/ QUOTE ]

Probably it is now.

thatpfunk 10-07-2005 07:06 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I heard you've been talking trash, whitey. Here I am up in heaven working on a miralce and all day and night Ive got mother f'ers emailing me that some balding poker guru has got beef with me. What the hell else is new? Peeps are telling me this cat keeps going on and on about Jesus this and God that. Mother f'er, dont you know who runs this thang? Ain't no one told you who be laying with five white angels up in the clouds getting freaky? Who you done thinks created them pot odds and implied odds? Who you done thinks set this whole mother f'ing planet up? My Pops and me did you hating SOB. Are you keeping it real? Nah, you just a straight up hater. For all you 2+2ers representing and keeping it real, aint no doubt Im gonna take care of all y'all. We'll pop a bottle of bub and run a train on some goth chicks. Yo Davy-Boy, good luck on the river, Honkey. Can you say downswing? Im gonna drop your bankroll faster then J.Alba drops her panties on the way into the shower. Thats right biatch, I got me a f'ing WebCam of the entire planet opened up on my desktop and I've got twenty-two sets of eye balls, so you dammed right I be taking names. You ass been warned Slansky and OOT.

edited to say that inochote, thinman, skeme, and lawerenceng are all giant douches. someone ban these mofo's before i nuke the f'ing vegas strip.

edited again to say mad love to kayne west. hillary 2008.

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

is this it?

o-ver-ra-ted.

jason_t 10-07-2005 07:07 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I heard you've been talking trash, whitey. Here I am up in heaven working on a miralce and all day and night Ive got mother f'ers emailing me that some balding poker guru has got beef with me. What the hell else is new? Peeps are telling me this cat keeps going on and on about Jesus this and God that. Mother f'er, dont you know who runs this thang? Ain't no one told you who be laying with five white angels up in the clouds getting freaky? Who you done thinks created them pot odds and implied odds? Who you done thinks set this whole mother f'ing planet up? My Pops and me did you hating SOB. Are you keeping it real? Nah, you just a straight up hater. For all you 2+2ers representing and keeping it real, aint no doubt Im gonna take care of all y'all. We'll pop a bottle of bub and run a train on some goth chicks. Yo Davy-Boy, good luck on the river, Honkey. Can you say downswing? Im gonna drop your bankroll faster then J.Alba drops her panties on the way into the shower. Thats right biatch, I got me a f'ing WebCam of the entire planet opened up on my desktop and I've got twenty-two sets of eye balls, so you dammed right I be taking names. You ass been warned Slansky and OOT.

edited to say that inochote, thinman, skeme, and lawerenceng are all giant douches. someone ban these mofo's before i nuke the f'ing vegas strip.

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

is this it?

o-ver-ra-ted.

[/ QUOTE ]

It got overhyped as a result of the deletion.

KaneKungFu123 10-07-2005 07:07 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

is this it?

o-ver-ra-ted.

[/ QUOTE ]

FU

Hamish McBagpipe 10-07-2005 07:07 PM

[ QUOTE ]
o-ver-ra-ted.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes. Moderator should have let that die its own death.

peachy 10-07-2005 07:07 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
jason,

what was the post? cliffs notes will do, I'm just sad I missed it

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

what is cliff notes and how do u "save" a post??

M2d 10-07-2005 07:08 PM

[censored]
I thought they wanted you to repost the funny post. you obviously reposted the wrong one.

Voltron87 10-07-2005 07:09 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

is this it?

o-ver-ra-ted.

[/ QUOTE ]

definitely.

the downswing part was good though.

Voltron87 10-07-2005 07:09 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
jason,

what was the post? cliffs notes will do, I'm just sad I missed it

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

what is cliff notes and how do u "save" a post??

[/ QUOTE ]

select the post

copy

paste in word file

save it to hard disk

KaneKungFu123 10-07-2005 07:10 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[censored]
I thought they wanted you to repost the funny post. you obviously reposted the wrong one.

[/ QUOTE ]

FU