Two Plus Two Older Archives

Two Plus Two Older Archives (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Brick and Mortar (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=25)
-   -   Canterbury Roll Call (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=349140)

whiskeytown 10-04-2005 12:45 AM

Re: Canterbury Roll Call

I will do what I can - I'll have you send me your cell number -

I suspect I will be pretty busy for a few weeks - band has started recording our album - that kills weeks of time, esp. since I'm the guy with the equipment/recording engineer.

RB

worm33 10-04-2005 02:37 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
just one? come oooooon buddy

[/ QUOTE ]

Noon start time sucks, I might be too hungover to make it there on time. Right now looking like less than 10% chance I'll be there Saturday... So probably sunday. Shame cuz I'm pretty sure I'd win the LHE tourney AND knock you, Pickett and Fox out of it.

[/ QUOTE ]

Ha since my picture is on the wall for that tournament (even though I won more $ for the one it says i got 2nd) I would make myself a 72% favorite to make the final table.

daryljobe777 10-04-2005 06:17 PM

I'll be there on the 8th during the evening.

WDC 10-04-2005 07:18 PM

Without knowing your prowess I would say probably not. Levels seem to go up quickly and the 500 event is midweek I think.

BigBaitsim (milo) 10-04-2005 07:54 PM

I'll be entering the Sunday, Monday and Tuesday tourneys. If I cash (a near certainty, since the poker gods have forsaken me for many months now and will use the CPFC to ask for my forgiveness), I will enter the Stud and O/8 tourneys as well.

Sadly, my pathetic $5K BR will not sustain a run at all events. Next year, I take the All Around title. This year I will have to content myself with an early bustout (150th), a weak cash (26th) and a final table (4th).

Stellastarr 10-05-2005 04:08 AM

[ QUOTE ]
I'll be entering the Sunday, Monday and Tuesday tourneys. If I cash (a near certainty, since the poker gods have forsaken me for many months now and will use the CPFC to ask for my forgiveness), I will enter the Stud and O/8 tourneys as well.

Sadly, my pathetic $5K BR will not sustain a run at all events. Next year, I take the All Around title. This year I will have to content myself with an early bustout (150th), a weak cash (26th) and a final table (4th).

[/ QUOTE ]

Good Luck, Milo and everyone else.

NLSoldier 10-05-2005 04:44 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Im actually thinkin about flying home to play in the $500 limit holdem event on the 15th. Are the limit events pretty legit or are they total crapshoots?

[/ QUOTE ]

Can anyone answer this for me? Preferably mike or someone else who has played in it before... [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

kurosh 10-05-2005 04:15 PM

Wahhhhhhhhhhhhh, I wanna go [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]. Stupid [censored] school and stupid [censored] tests - on the 10th and 11th!

tongni 10-05-2005 04:19 PM

[ QUOTE ]
tongni -- don't lend any money while you're there. I mean it.

[/ QUOTE ]

hahaha i'm a moron.

Swedebubba 10-05-2005 06:28 PM

Does Canterbury have NL cash games?