Two Plus Two Older Archives

Two Plus Two Older Archives (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Brick and Mortar (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=25)
-   -   Wealthy ATM, or so I thought (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=343626)

Evan 09-25-2005 03:02 AM

Re: Wealthy ATM, or so I thought

I usually just look on their delivery bag to tell who's who.

jason_t 09-25-2005 04:27 AM

[ QUOTE ]

btw isn't there a "one player to a hand" rule? how can you tell her what to do?

[/ QUOTE ]

Only nits obey these rules or try to enforce them. I was at the table in the seat directly right of this girl and was helping during this hand also.

shant 09-25-2005 05:04 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Relax

[/ QUOTE ]

Masquerade 09-25-2005 07:16 AM

Perhaps its from playing almost exclusively online, but I couldn't care less whether my opponents are millionaires or alcoholic degenerates stealing their wives housekeeping money while their children go barefoot.

They've sat down at the table with money and want to play. Anything else in their lives is none of your business! Think how outraged you'd be if someone who knew nothing you about suddenly questioned whether you should be playing in a particular game.

09-25-2005 07:50 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Only nits obey these rules or try to enforce them. I was at the table in the seat directly right of this girl and was helping during this hand also.

[/ QUOTE ]
are you sure about this? You kind of come across as a PC nit in this thread. And by kind of I mean definitely.

lighterjobs 09-25-2005 12:54 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

are you sure it was the same girl?

a lot of asian women look the same to me.

[/ QUOTE ]

First, you're a dumbass.

Second, I can verify it was the same woman.

[/ QUOTE ]

it was a joke.

[/ QUOTE ]

Without any indication that you were making a joke, I can tell you that your post came across as very insulting.

You're still a dumbass.

[/ QUOTE ]

luv2drivett's post was (i thought) in a joking manner, so i was joking back. sorry if i offended anyone.

Luv2DriveTT 09-25-2005 01:06 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Actually if I remember correctly (we were being rather silly) the dealer didn't like what I was trying to do, but nobody at the table minded. She made me step away from the table, but I still directed her action from afar. Even the floor laughed, it was very funny and permissible since the hand became HU and her opponent was one of us.

TT [img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img]

Sponger15SB 09-25-2005 02:47 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
are you sure it was the same girl?

a lot of asian women look the same to me.

[/ QUOTE ]

I won't explain why, but this is very insulting to me.

TT [img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

You're an asian woman?

BillsChips 09-25-2005 03:01 PM

I wasn't passing judgement, only relaying an observation. There's a big difference between online and live play, much like the difference between attacking an enemy from an altitude of 30,000ft, or plunging a bayonnet into his throat while staring into his eyes. Same result, different experience.