Two Plus Two Older Archives

Two Plus Two Older Archives (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Other Other Topics (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=32)
-   -   Brain or Bimbo (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=343432)

jakethebake 09-24-2005 12:53 PM

Re: Brain or Bimbo

I'm betting that >half the guys that want relationships would forget that for a night if they met at the smae bar one night both a dumb 10 that wanted to [censored] them blind and a smart 5 that wanted a relationship.

touchfaith 09-24-2005 12:55 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I'm betting that >half the guys that want relationships would forget that for a night if they met at the smae bar one night both a dumb 10 that wanted to [censored] them blind and a smart 5 that wanted a relationship.

[/ QUOTE ]

Or maybe you're just shallow.

jakethebake 09-24-2005 01:00 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Or maybe you're just shallow.

[/ QUOTE ]

Maybe but at least I'll be sleeping with a hot girl, not being nagged by the smart one for eternity.

miajag81 09-24-2005 01:01 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Easily the bimbo. Who wants a less good-looking girl that just wants to debate all the time? I'll take the one that will keep her mouth shut and look good.

[/ QUOTE ]

I think of a bimbo as more likely to be constantly talking (and constantly talking about stupid nonsense) than a smart chick.

jakethebake 09-24-2005 01:03 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Easily the bimbo. Who wants a less good-looking girl that just wants to debate all the time? I'll take the one that will keep her mouth shut and look good.

[/ QUOTE ]

I think of a bimbo as more likely to be constantly talking (and constantly talking about stupid nonsense) than a smart chick.

[/ QUOTE ]

Maybe. I was thinking the compliant variety of bimbo. Just tell her to shut up. I don't need a girl that will actually win arguments.

Clarkmeister 09-24-2005 01:07 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Maybe. I was thinking the compliant variety of bimbo. Just tell her to shut up. I don't need a girl that will actually win arguments.

[/ QUOTE ]

How many bimbos have you been with? They do tend towards highly irritating.

jakethebake 09-24-2005 01:09 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

well just don't keep them around long ewnough for that.

Clarkmeister 09-24-2005 01:11 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

well just don't keep them around long ewnough for that.

[/ QUOTE ]

This all sounds like theory.

jakethebake 09-24-2005 01:12 PM

[ QUOTE ]
This all sounds like theory.

[/ QUOTE ]

I was thinking the same thing about the other side of this argument. In theory, you find a smart girl that really shallenges you intellectually and fulfills you. blah blah blah

tdarko 09-24-2005 01:14 PM

i think the answer depends on how smart you are.