Two Plus Two Older Archives

Two Plus Two Older Archives (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   One-table Tournaments (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=34)
-   -   OT: My Life (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=342116)

SuitedSixes 09-22-2005 03:12 PM

Re: OT: My Life

[ QUOTE ]
In the gay bar on the 2nd floor. I have guys sit down beside me with the hand on the shoulder routine about once per hour.

And it hits me...

Get pounded.
F*ckin A.

[/ QUOTE ]

After editing your post I don't hate you, AS much.

chipolino 09-22-2005 03:12 PM

That's it, I'm moving to Waikiki Beach [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Freudian 09-22-2005 03:16 PM

Great post.

Slim Pickens 09-22-2005 03:28 PM

[ QUOTE ]
There's a half naked girl lying asleep in my bed. Life is suddenly not so bad.

[/ QUOTE ]

Now I need to take a walk around the UNLV campus to feel better. Yeah... OK... they're standing up but I could imagine them lying down. I feel better.

It all sounds awesome. I'm convinced there would be no war and sickness if everyone had the same attitude about life you do.

Nicholasp27 09-22-2005 03:30 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Now I need to take a walk around the UNLV campus to feel better. Yeah... OK... they're standing up but I could imagine them lying down. I feel better.

It all sounds awesome. I'm convinced there would be no war and sickness if everyone had the same attitude about life you do.

[/ QUOTE ]

the ocean, a half-naked girl and half a dozen gay men is all that's needed to keep sickness at bay?

Slim Pickens 09-22-2005 03:43 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

the ocean, a half-naked girl and half a dozen gay men is all that's needed to keep sickness at bay?

[/ QUOTE ]

That's pretty much something for everyone, right? "I don't care that I have [dysentary, dropsey, plague... whatever]. I'm going to spend the next five days playing with [the ocean, a half-naked chick, six gay men... whatever your trip is]." People would be way to busy for war.

raptor517 09-22-2005 04:35 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

he hasnt hit a big downswing yet, give it time [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img] holla

psyduck 09-22-2005 04:40 PM

WTF where did the half-naked girl on the bed come from? Some random chick you hooked up with?

Bastard

edit: hey raptor has 3000 posts.