Two Plus Two Older Archives

Two Plus Two Older Archives (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Small Stakes Shorthanded (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=20)
-   -   OK 10/20, you win - NC (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=339834)

PokerBob 10-03-2005 04:05 AM

Re: OK 10/20, you win - NC

[ QUOTE ]
I don't think that's a terrible swing (the last one was what, 160 BBs?),

[/ QUOTE ]

look again

___1___ 10-03-2005 04:14 AM

[ QUOTE ]
I'm clearly not a winner in your game. I'll go back to beating the [censored] out of 5/10. I'll be back someday

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm breakeven for 45k hands in that game after being a pretty decent winner for 190k. Doesn't mean you're not a winner in the game...just email them and ask them to flip the switch like I did.

___1___

NLSoldier 10-03-2005 04:15 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I'm clearly not a winner in your game. I'll go back to beating the [censored] out of 5/10. I'll be back someday

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm breakeven for 45k hands in that game after being a pretty decent winner for 190k. Doesn't mean you're not a winner in the game...just email them and ask them to flip the switch like I did.

___1___

[/ QUOTE ]

you dont really have to email em. just log out of empire and log back in. it alternates.

___1___ 10-03-2005 04:19 AM

[ QUOTE ]
you dont really have to email em. just log out of empire and log back in. it alternates.

[/ QUOTE ]

I think you're misinformed NL. I've tried that strategy numerous times and I'm sorry to say it has failed miserably...

___1___

PokerBob 10-03-2005 04:20 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

i KNEW I was missing something

peachy 10-03-2005 04:20 AM

thats funny...cause my graph looks like that for 5/10 and good at 10/20

NLSoldier 10-03-2005 04:27 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I think you're misinformed NL. I've tried that strategy numerous times and I'm sorry to say it has failed miserably...

___1___

[/ QUOTE ]

oh then you should probably reinstall. your switch must have got stuck.

___1___ 10-03-2005 04:30 AM

[ QUOTE ]
oh then you should probably reinstall. your switch must have got stuck.

[/ QUOTE ]

Once again tried with no success. Sadly, the only remedy seems to be playing at a different site [img]/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img].

___1___

scotty34 10-03-2005 04:51 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

___1___

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

You know, I will probably actually start doing this now.

NLSoldier 10-03-2005 04:52 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

___1___

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

You know, I will probably actually start doing this now.

[/ QUOTE ]

you think im joking?