Two Plus Two Older Archives

Two Plus Two Older Archives (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   One-table Tournaments (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=34)
-   -   The most sngs in one week? (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=338873)

cha59 09-17-2005 07:22 PM

Re: The most sngs in one week?

[ QUOTE ]
Starting next Friday I have have nothing to do for like 7 to 10 days. Getting the wisdom teeth and tonsills removed. I have decided that since I'm pretty much going to be miserable I would set a goal for myself of doing 1,000 sngs. Pretty much keeping me busy without thinking about how miserable I am. I figure I could get in 200 a day. I guess we will see.

[/ QUOTE ]

you wont feel like playing at all

raptor517 09-17-2005 07:35 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Starting next Friday I have have nothing to do for like 7 to 10 days. Getting the wisdom teeth and tonsills removed. I have decided that since I'm pretty much going to be miserable I would set a goal for myself of doing 1,000 sngs. Pretty much keeping me busy without thinking about how miserable I am. I figure I could get in 200 a day. I guess we will see.

[/ QUOTE ]

you wont feel like playing at all

[/ QUOTE ]

yea.. better idea, get all 5 seasons of sopranos and pound it out. holla

raptor517 09-17-2005 07:36 PM

[ QUOTE ]
20 at a time!! is this even possible. I have trouble when i five table. U must need like 5 moniters to 20 table?

[/ QUOTE ]

i use 4. and im a bot. holla

Seth Money 09-17-2005 07:52 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Maybe Rap can confirm this but I think I remember seeing that the most that he has ever done in a day was like 173. 200 a day for 5 days if you do it I'd like to see that stats. GL Homey

raptor517 09-17-2005 08:04 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Maybe Rap can confirm this but I think I remember seeing that the most that he has ever done in a day was like 173. 200 a day for 5 days if you do it I'd like to see that stats. GL Homey

[/ QUOTE ]

yea was 173. i didnt even play very long i thought, and could have kept going another 5 hours, but was lazy and wanted to watch sopranos, so i quit. im a bum. holla

09-17-2005 08:07 PM

Raptor, you should just make a new thread that outlines all your accomplishments and goals; and then have it stickied, cuz whenever you post in a thread, it turns into a "raptor, how do you (insert topic here) ?" thread. [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Seth Money 09-17-2005 08:12 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Raptor, you should just make a new thread that outlines all your accomplishments and goals; and then have it stickied, cuz whenever you post in a thread, it turns into a "raptor, how do you (insert topic here) ?" thread. [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

Hahahah its true, but you know what?

" I HAD SEX WITH YOUR WIFE!!!!!"

Jerkstore

09-17-2005 08:19 PM

[ QUOTE ]

Hahahah its true, but you know what?

" I HAD SEX WITH YOUR WIFE!!!!!"

Jerkstore

[/ QUOTE ]

GEORGE IS GETTING UPSET!! [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

miami32 09-17-2005 08:38 PM

Well I'm hoping I'm up to playing and if I am I will post the results. So I'll let you guys know. I think the thing I'm most interested in is if I actually see a decline in my play towards the end of a day. If I get burnt out yah know. Will see.

1C5 09-17-2005 08:48 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

off topic, saw that seinfeld last night. I laughed lots. "I WAS IN THE POOL!!!!" "I WAS IN THE POOL!!!!!!"

hahahahahahahahah