Two Plus Two Older Archives

Two Plus Two Older Archives (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Other Other Topics (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=32)
-   -   Do you have a best friend? (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=330178)

touchfaith 09-05-2005 04:53 PM

Re: Do you have a best friend?

[ QUOTE ]
Thinman,

You of all people should realize the vice-versa portion is where the best friend definition will fail Josh.

[/ QUOTE ]

When discussing 'best-friend', the vise-versa portion is implied.

STLantny 09-05-2005 04:54 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I'm good lookin and smooth. I don't need guy friends.

[/ QUOTE ]

If you dont have any guy friends, you are gay. Do you see why?

Josh W 09-05-2005 04:58 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Thinman,

You of all people should realize the vice-versa portion is where the best friend definition will fail Josh.

[/ QUOTE ]

Nope. Try again. As she says, I know more about her than she does. We are very open.

Again, the only way to live.

Josh

Mr_J 09-05-2005 05:12 PM

"If you dont have any guy friends, you are gay. Do you see why?"

I'm gay because I prefer chatting up & f*cking girls instead of hanging out with guys. Yeh.

STLantny 09-05-2005 05:19 PM

[ QUOTE ]
"If you dont have any guy friends, you are gay. Do you see why?"

I'm gay because I prefer chatting up & f*cking girls instead of hanging out with guys. Yeh.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes, if you identify more with girls, and the same subjects as them, moreso than your guy friends, you have a little too much estrogen flowing through your veins.

Mr_J 09-05-2005 05:32 PM

"Yes, if you identify more with girls, and the same subjects as them, moreso than your guy friends, you have a little too much estrogen flowing through your veins."

Lol where'd you get that from. I spend time with them for sexual reasons, nothing else. I don't do relationships.

What I love besides girls: sports, anything with an engine and making money. Pretty feminine stuff.

STLantny 09-05-2005 05:36 PM

[ QUOTE ]
"Yes, if you identify more with girls, and the same subjects as them, moreso than your guy friends, you have a little too much estrogen flowing through your veins."

Lol where'd you get that from. I spend time with them for sexual reasons, nothing else. I don't do relationships.

What I love besides girls: sports, anything with an engine and making money. Pretty feminine stuff.

[/ QUOTE ]

Oh, Ok. You are really smooth than. You ahve to spend ALL your time, trying to get a girl into bed, listening to thier drivel, rather than being able to have a fun night out with friends. Ya, thats the smoothest thing Ive ever heard. 7 hours of mind-numbing, eye-glazing yapping about tampons and kittens, for what I assume is, in your case, 5 minutes of druken fun at the end of the night.

Mr_J 09-05-2005 06:10 PM

"You ahve to spend ALL your time, trying to get a girl into bed,"

Doesn't take much time at all. Either she wants to sleep with you or she doesn't. Always plenty of girls looking for flings.

"rather than being able to have a fun night out with friends."

Never said I just pick up girls. I've got plenty of people I'll hang out with, I just wouldn't call them good friends. I know plenty of people at my regular spots, guys I ride with etc just wouldn't call them good friends.

"7 hours of mind-numbing, eye-glazing yapping about tampons and kittens, for what I assume is, in your case, 5 minutes of druken fun at the end of the night."

Not even close.

STLantny 09-05-2005 06:20 PM

[ QUOTE ]
"You ahve to spend ALL your time, trying to get a girl into bed,"

Doesn't take much time at all. Either she wants to sleep with you or she doesn't. Always plenty of girls looking for flings.

"rather than being able to have a fun night out with friends."

Never said I just pick up girls. I've got plenty of people I'll hang out with, I just wouldn't call them good friends. I know plenty of people at my regular spots, guys I ride with etc just wouldn't call them good friends.

"7 hours of mind-numbing, eye-glazing yapping about tampons and kittens, for what I assume is, in your case, 5 minutes of druken fun at the end of the night."

Not even close.

[/ QUOTE ]

AAhhhhh, now I see where you are comming from. You are 18. I was just like that too, when I was your age, except probably much more successful at it. So much so that it tends to start backfiring more and more, and word spreads taht you are only out to have sex with the chick etc. Its not a good situation. You are most likely in a phase, and not going to even hear what Im saying, but you will end up findign that your friends (ecspecially guy-friends) are the only thing you hvae to keep you sane. If you dont have at least 1 or 2 good friends, you have some type of problem.

Mr_J 09-05-2005 06:47 PM

"You are 18"
"You are most likely in a phase"

No I'm 22 now but yeh it is just a phase. If the right girl comes along I won't be able to say no.

Good friends, well we all went our seperate ways a couple of years ago and it takes time to become great mates, and I've never been in the same place for very long. That's fine with me for the moment, I've got the rest of my life in front of me.