Two Plus Two Older Archives

Two Plus Two Older Archives (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Multi-table Tournaments (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=21)
-   -   *Official* WCCOP #2 (Sweat, Updates, Etc) (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=330162)

09-05-2005 05:14 PM

Re: *Official* WCCOP #2 (Sweat, Updates, Etc)

[ QUOTE ]
I hate Omaha

[/ QUOTE ]

that sucks man... even after the turn you had a nice draw

the calculator says:
FLOP you were ~55% to win
TURN you were ~38% to win

trumpman84 09-05-2005 05:15 PM

Wow...gg..am out.

Flops seen: 30

Full houses: 0

Flush: 1

Straight: 0

Set: 1 bottom set that was bet and raised before me on a 3 straight board.

Top two pair: 0

Top pair: 2..maybe?

Man..I'd say this is even a bad day if this was a hold 'em tournament and was only getting 2 cards.

I won 5 hands total, 1 was a split pot that was checked down with third pair. One was another pot that was checked down with 2nd pair. One was when I flopped my only flush and everyone folded to my bet. One was a button raise, then picked up the pot with a continuation bet/bluff on the flop. The other was when I bet out a flush draw and everyone folded. I didn't win a single pot over 500 chips.

I slowly dwindled down....I didn't even have anything to put my money in with..until finally when i dipped below 10 BB, I just stuck my money in there and was hoping to get lucky with a crappy QQxx and got run over by AAxx.

Not much I can with those hands...never thought I could actually get bored in a $500,000 touranment.

gobboboy 09-05-2005 05:34 PM

Good work so far, beset. Keep 'er going. I just saw the big hand with the absolutely ridiculous wrap draw.

beset7 09-05-2005 05:35 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Good work so far, beset. Keep 'er going. I just saw the big hand with the absolutely ridiculous wrap draw.

[/ QUOTE ]

Thanks bro. I had the protypical ace-cracking hand and decided to gamble.

25K and change.

gobboboy 09-05-2005 05:42 PM

I just saw gigabet completely rip apart two people, he doubled up while knocking out both of them with top boat and is at 40k now.

parappa 09-05-2005 05:52 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I just saw gigabet completely rip apart two people, he doubled up while knocking out both of them with top boat and is at 40k now.

[/ QUOTE ]

Now 56k, 2d in chips.

CardSharpCook 09-05-2005 05:57 PM

Well I was in, but now am out. It took me 1 hour to win my first hand and then 30 seconds to win my second. I would win two more. Got up to 11K with one rebuy one add-on and 4 pots won. One guy took my stack in 3 hands (spaced out over an hour). one was AA92 vs K875 (both single suited). The second was AKQJ vs AAK2 (both single suited + a lot of dead money in pot). That last was a heart-breaker. I had TT93 (double red in a 7-way limped pot on the button) and the flop comes red 78T. We get our money in. He has 889J. Fine, I have a shitload of outs. Turn miss, he hits another 8 on the river. Very frustrating.

CSC

Nick B. 09-05-2005 06:07 PM

how come stars capped the HU at 1024, don't you think they could get 2048 or is it because of the length? HU could be made into 2 days easily, not a lot of people to have to arrange around.

beset7 09-05-2005 06:09 PM

looks like the grinder had a hard time after the rebuy period ended. was anybody at his first table?

schwah 09-05-2005 06:23 PM

29k at 3rd break