Two Plus Two Older Archives

Two Plus Two Older Archives (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Other Other Topics (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=32)
-   -   Just got rear ended... (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=325233)

kyro 08-29-2005 02:44 PM

Re: Just got rear ended...

[ QUOTE ]
So you were stopped at a red light and someone ran into you? What were his grounds for saying it was your fault?

[/ QUOTE ]

"WHY DID YOU STOP AT A RED LIGHT AND LET ME HIT YOU DOING 80??? WHY DID YOU STOP AT A RED LIGHT???"

Patrick del Poker Grande 08-29-2005 02:45 PM

I got in a car accident less than 24 hours after I got my first car. Long story short, the guy was drunk, didn't have a license or insurance, crossed a double-yellow line at about 20mph over the speed limit and t-boned me in a Bronco that wasn't even his. When the cops got there, they took him away in handcuffs and he was yelling at me something to the effect of see what I did and how it's my fault that he's going to jail.

TheMainEvent 08-29-2005 02:46 PM

Why did you stop at a red light and let me hit you doing 80!?!

Sponger15SB 08-29-2005 02:47 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Why did you stop at a red light and let me hit you doing 80!?!

[/ QUOTE ]

you lose!

kerssens 08-29-2005 02:47 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I didn't hit him, he backed down, I'm bigger.

[/ QUOTE ]

Aren't you gigantic? He probably saw you and then shut up quickly.

[/ QUOTE ]

I'd be an undersized shooting guard in the NBA

TheMainEvent 08-29-2005 02:49 PM

[ QUOTE ]
you lose!

[/ QUOTE ]

You guys are too good

08-29-2005 02:49 PM

The only 'accident' I have been in as a driver was caused by me...and was intentional.

offTopic 08-29-2005 02:49 PM

Re: Just got rear ended... [HIJACK]

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
So you were stopped at a red light and someone ran into you? What were his grounds for saying it was your fault?

[/ QUOTE ]

"WHY DID YOU STOP AT A RED LIGHT AND LET ME HIT YOU DOING 80??? WHY DID YOU STOP AT A RED LIGHT???"

[/ QUOTE ]

This reminded me of an accident myself and a couple of friends witnessed in LV. We were staying in a house outside of Summerlin and a car whips around making a U-turn in front of a gas station...not fast enough, so they get rear-ended by a car that was coming down the street. Now there are two cars stopped in the lefthand lane, and the drivers are out, exchanging info.

About 5 minutes later, another car comes down the street and rear-ends the back car! The driver of the third car, still in a daze, gets out and says, "Who left these cars here?" [img]/images/graemlins/blush.gif[/img]

jakethebake 08-29-2005 02:51 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I'd be an very, very, very undersized shooting guard in the NBA

[/ QUOTE ]

Me too.