Two Plus Two Older Archives

Two Plus Two Older Archives (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Politics (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=39)
-   -   I believe if the U.S. public was totally educated on all the issues... (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=324066)

Cyrus 08-29-2005 05:40 AM

You wouldn\'t say

[ QUOTE ]
Bill O'Reilly shoves dildos in his rectum while talking dirty on the phone.

[/ QUOTE ]
If O'Reilly was posting on 2+2 you wouldn't be allowed to say that.

Myrtle 08-29-2005 08:19 AM

Re: You wouldn\'t say

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Bill O'Reilly shoves dildos in his rectum while talking dirty on the phone.

[/ QUOTE ]
If O'Reilly was posting on 2+2 you wouldn't be allowed to say that.

[/ QUOTE ]

....If O'Reilly was a moderator on 2+2, you would be banned for saying that.

PorscheNGuns 08-29-2005 09:34 AM

And if it were true, you would be telling the truth by saying it.

-Matt

Cumulonimbus 08-29-2005 01:58 PM

If the US public was totally educated on all issues. . . a revolution would occur.

08-29-2005 02:29 PM

Re: I believe if the U.S. public was totally educated on all the issue

Nothing would change.

Wes ManTooth 08-29-2005 02:57 PM

Re: I believe if the U.S. public was totally educated on all the issues...

[ QUOTE ]

...Quit calling people names and try to see their side of the issue. Then, talk to them and begin to find a middle ground. If you're unwilling to talk to the "enemy" or find a middle ground, please do everyone a favor and stay out of politics.

[/ QUOTE ]

Close mindedness prevents many from trying to at least understand other points of view before even trying to find a type of middle ground. Beyond being unfortunate for this forum it is more unfortunate for many of the individual posters in it.

Overall ignorance to understanding and comprehension is what may be considered the problem

SheetWise 08-29-2005 03:12 PM

I believe if the U.S. public was totally educated on all the issues, they would care a lot less about how much money other people made, what they put in their veins, what they believed, and who they shared their ass with. They would also take better care of kids, publicly hang pedophiles, and sentence thieves to life.

Autocratic 08-29-2005 03:15 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I believe if the U.S. public was totally educated on all the issues, they would care a lot less about how much money other people made, what they put in their veins, what they believed, and who they shared their ass with. They would also take better care of kids, publicly hang pedophiles, and sentence thieves to life.

[/ QUOTE ]

How would education affect opinions on penalties?

Iplayboard 08-29-2005 08:58 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes, if you ever steal a bicycle or music from the internet, you deserve nothing less than to spend your entire natural life behind bars. Pubic hangings also set a great example for the children. They can be a television boon, Tuesday Night Hangings on Fox anyone?

tolbiny 08-29-2005 09:34 PM

All those Area 51 nuts would be really pissed off- regardless of what they discovered.