Two Plus Two Older Archives

Two Plus Two Older Archives (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Other Other Topics (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=32)
-   -   Yet another report from the bar... (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=321192)

BillNye 08-23-2005 03:13 PM

Re: Yet another report from the bar...

drink up

mslif 08-23-2005 03:14 PM

You did not go to the housewarming party!!!! Disappointing Jake, very disappointing! [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

mslif 08-23-2005 03:15 PM

[ QUOTE ]
i make a real mess of my office.

[/ QUOTE ]

Don't do that please! [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

jakethebake 08-23-2005 03:16 PM

[ QUOTE ]
You did not go to the housewarming party!!!! Disappointing Jake, very disappointing! [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

i didn't know anyone was getting naked or i may have. next time i'll take u with me. [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

Eurotrash 08-23-2005 03:21 PM

[ QUOTE ]
i didn't know anyone was getting naked or i may have. next time i'll take u with me. [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

Jake, do you ever wonder if this is another Pokerjo debacle waiting to happen? [img]/images/graemlins/smirk.gif[/img]

mslif 08-23-2005 03:21 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

It's a date then!

jakethebake 08-23-2005 03:22 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Jake, do you ever wonder if this is another Pokerjo debacle waiting to happen? [img]/images/graemlins/smirk.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

No.

Brainwalter 08-23-2005 03:39 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Jake, do you ever wonder if this is another Pokerjo tabacle waiting to happen? [img]/images/graemlins/smirk.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

jakethebake 08-23-2005 03:39 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Jake, do you ever wonder if this is another Pokerjo tabacle waiting to happen? [img]/images/graemlins/smirk.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

No. [img]/images/graemlins/smirk.gif[/img]

jakethebake 08-23-2005 04:39 PM

[ QUOTE ]
also i'm trying not to think of that girl bare ass naked, lest i make a real mess of my office.

[/ QUOTE ]

Get it cleaned up yet? Does someone need to come check on you? [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]