Two Plus Two Older Archives

Two Plus Two Older Archives (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Other Other Topics (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=32)
-   -   Massage Parlor (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=319643)

08-21-2005 07:49 AM

Re: Massage Parlor

WTF. How come I'm the only one who hasn't had a handjob/blowjob from one of these ? And how come no one is providing details. I think you guys are full of [censored].

Luv2DriveTT 08-21-2005 12:35 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Where's a good one in Vegas?

[/ QUOTE ]

RacersEdge 08-21-2005 01:09 PM

There in a lot of places - but also illegal if they offer any "extras" beyond a massage. They get busted quite a bit.

Lawrence Ng 08-21-2005 03:55 PM

[ QUOTE ]
WTF. How come I'm the only one who hasn't had a handjob/blowjob from one of these ? And how come no one is providing details. I think you guys are full of [censored].

[/ QUOTE ]

What details are there to really provide?

You go in, get a regular massage. The girl turns you over asks if you want "extras" or "specials" and you either agree to do it for the quoted price or not. She does her thing, you do your thing and everyone's happy.

Lawrence

zoomOut 08-21-2005 04:09 PM

in the past couple years there have been several that have been raided and closed in the Cincinnati area. They are in the surrounding suburbs and are almost always run/staffed by asian women (usually Korean for some reason). Look up massage parlors or else drive around Hamilton or Florence and you might get lucky. (I'm sure Indy/Chicago/Milwaukee have the same kind of stuff. where have you been living for the past few years that you don't know about this?)

rusellmj 08-21-2005 04:16 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I dunno, I was shocked when an employee of mine told me he went to get accupuncture for his back and got some extras. He said he paid "only" $100. He advised me to go check it out. Nooooo thanks.

jakethebake 08-21-2005 04:18 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I dunno, I was shocked when an employee of mine told me he went to get accupuncture for his back and got some extras. He said he paid "only" $100. He advised me to go check it out. Nooooo thanks.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yea. Even if I was looking for a happy ending, I don't think I'd want needles anywhere around.

tek 08-22-2005 01:04 AM

Well, I had a colon flush a few years ago and the "poop tech" offered an extra, but I declined because I'm paranoid about webcams. But I was flattered for the offer.

Jeffage 08-22-2005 01:06 AM

Lol. That made me laught and I need it today.

Jeff

2005 08-22-2005 01:26 AM

I actually went to a place in Dallas where the massage wasn't even really a massage. She just basically went for it right away w/o much preamble.