Two Plus Two Older Archives

Two Plus Two Older Archives (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Other Other Topics (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=32)
-   -   A lesson for the young barhoppers (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=317588)

J_V 08-18-2005 01:45 AM

Re: A lesson for the young barhoppers

This has happend in Las Vegas a lot to me. I'll be be away from the group getting a drink with a friend and the girls just come down from the rafters - so friendly.

If I came off like I had all the answers - that wasn't the point, I learn through experience [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img].

Al P 08-18-2005 01:47 AM

What kinda slut whore goes to a bar by herself anyway?

poker-penguin 08-18-2005 01:48 AM

The correct line here is clear - "Give me a blowjob in the toilets and I'll buy your drinks for the rest of the night"

sublime 08-18-2005 01:49 AM

[ QUOTE ]
This has happend in Las Vegas a lot to me. I'll be be away from the group getting a drink with a friend and the girls just come down from the rafters - so friendly.

If I came off like I had all the answers - that wasn't the point, I learn through experience [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img].

[/ QUOTE ]

oh, so its hookers?

i dunno, this never happend to me.

Edge34 08-18-2005 01:54 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Its also customary to buy a drink to get to know someone and chat...it all depends on how you look at it...if you buy em a drink and they skip...well then u got dooped...i am 21 on sunday so it should be interesting...

[/ QUOTE ]

If you're near the Cities, you really need your friends that are already 21 to take you out Saturday night. Don't do that stupid 20 shots thing, but you really should go do it as soon as you get the chance.

Michael Davis 08-18-2005 02:02 AM

Hey JV,

I think another good play would be just to cut them off at the start, and say, "Oh, this is the part where you approach me and act real friendly and then trick me into buying you a drink because I'm supposed to be some stupid guy who goes gaga over your slightly above average but nothing special looks, right? I think you need to find another chump."

-Michael

mason55 08-18-2005 02:12 AM

Yeah I almost beat the [censored] out of my friend last time we were out and a hot girl came up. Of course after 5 minutes he walks away and says why don't you guys have a drink, I'll be back in a second.

Luckily she knew the bartender and he didn't charge us, but I haven't broken the "no drinks for girls the first night I meet them" rule in a long time and have no intentions to.

sublime 08-18-2005 02:13 AM

" I think you need to find another chump

because I am going to south america where they will bang me for free. im a pimp!"

Cosimo 08-18-2005 02:13 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Its also customary to buy a drink to get to know someone and chat...

[/ QUOTE ]

A custom that women like the OP has in mind are taking advantage of. If she's signifigantly out of your league, then you're being had. For a drink. She doesn't care if you're nice. She wants a man -- someone that will stand up for himself.

And why is there dating advice on this forum at all? There are better places for that.

Cosimo 08-18-2005 02:18 AM

[ QUOTE ]
(to a sort've hot girl): "I'd rather stick my balls in a blender."

[/ QUOTE ]

This isn't a neg; it's an insult. Sure, you've been had, but your options aren't (1) play along, or (2) tell her to go f herself. A better option is (3) to make her want to buy you a drink. For sorta-hot and ultra-hot, negs can help here, but they've got to be subtle.

If you're barhopping, supplicating will get you nowhere. Unless it's a country-n-western club.