Two Plus Two Older Archives

Two Plus Two Older Archives (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Internet Gambling (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=26)
-   -   FPP Store Support: Another reason to love PokerStars (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=311648)

bigredlemon 08-10-2005 03:13 AM

Re: FPP Store Support: Another reason to love PokerStars

Oh great... now i'm going to play a billion hands so I can order a parka to find out what kind of gum it includes [img]/images/graemlins/blush.gif[/img]

08-10-2005 04:14 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
The rubber band is to hold a deck of cards! PS support always has an always will rock. Keep on rockin' PS!

[/ QUOTE ]

I was wondering WTF that giant rubber was for, thanks.

[/ QUOTE ]

I just emailed them about it and they said it was for stacks of cash. I guess you could go either way.

lighterjobs 08-10-2005 08:48 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Oh great... now i'm going to play a billion hands so I can order a parka to find out what kind of gum it includes [img]/images/graemlins/blush.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

i'll bet the gum comes with the 200 fpp stress ball [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

2+2 wannabe 08-10-2005 08:52 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
The rubber band is to hold a deck of cards! PS support always has an always will rock. Keep on rockin' PS!

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I just emailed them about it and they said it was for stacks of cash. I guess you could go either way.

[/ QUOTE ]

lol

Spook 08-11-2005 12:09 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
"What do you mean you aren't going to send me a stack of cash to use with the rubber bands?" terrible support.

smoore 08-11-2005 02:43 AM

AFAICT, gum does not come with books... three books in the past year, no gum... but my wife and I have personalized autographs of D. Sklansky now! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

damn, at least the gum TASTES good.

(just kidding David)

MicroBob 08-11-2005 04:10 AM

i got two books a couple weeks ago and didn't get any gum.

i have never ordered any pokerstars gear via FPP points.
However, I got a lot of the shirts and stuff in the WSOP goodie-package they give you for qualifying.
But even that didn't include any gum.

However, in the very nice duffel-suitcase with all the different pokerstars shirts and hats, etc was an item EVEN BETTER than pokerstars gum:
My very own Greg Raymer bobblehead doll!!!!

bigredlemon 08-11-2005 05:19 AM

i've ordered shirts and sweatshirts and never got any gum. It might be parka-only?

Alchemist 08-11-2005 12:28 PM

I got the gum (and rubber band) with my copy of TOP and stress star. This was just a couple weeks ago.