Two Plus Two Older Archives

Two Plus Two Older Archives (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Other Other Topics (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=32)
-   -   The Conundrum of Ugly and/or Fat Chicks (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=298863)

jason_t 07-23-2005 02:06 PM

Re: The Conundrum of Ugly and/or Fat Chicks

[ QUOTE ]
What is their evolutionary purpose?

[/ QUOTE ]

Questions like this demonstrate a gross misunderstanding of the mechanisms of evolution.

mmbt0ne 07-23-2005 02:07 PM

Read some more of KKF's posts to get an idea of his thoughts on God.

pokertonbear1 07-23-2005 02:09 PM

agreed...if all girls were equally hot, then ugly/fat guys wouldn't have a prayer of procreation which answers the evolutionary purpose of ugly/fat girls.

gorie 07-23-2005 02:11 PM

[ QUOTE ]
agreed...if all girls were equally hot, then ugly/fat guys wouldn't have a prayer of procreation which answers the evolutionary purpose of ugly/fat girls.

[/ QUOTE ]

but all guys are hot ! [img]/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img]

einbert 07-23-2005 02:12 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Read some more of KKF's posts to get an idea of his thoughts on God.

[/ QUOTE ]

I have read a lot of his posts.

I believe he was presenting the question as a hypothetical question, given some assumed model of the universe or something.

But I have to agree with you on one point, the original wording of the post didn't seem quite right.

I agree with jason_t's point in particular, but again I think this error falls into miscommunication at some point. Of course I could be wrong.

My iniial impression was, and still is, that this thread isn't really about evolution, God, or the universe, but basically it's about ugly girls and why do we have to put up with them. Which is a fine topic for OOT discussion I guess. It's an interesting one in some aspects anyway.

Lazymeatball 07-23-2005 02:12 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

This is incorrect as long as there are more women then men on this planet.

Anyway, the answer as to why ugly/fat women still exist is because horny guys keep fuc[/b]king them.

TheMainEvent 07-23-2005 02:14 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Anyway, the answer as to why ugly/fat women still exist is because horny guys keep [censored] them.

[/ QUOTE ]

This is probably the most accurate post in this thread.

gorie 07-23-2005 02:29 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

This is incorrect as long as there are more women then men on this planet.

[/ QUOTE ]
do you honestly believe this ? obviously they'd have a chance still, but do you really not think it makes a difference ? i'm pretty sure ugly/fat guys have better chances having ugly/fat women on the planet, than just having 'too many' hot girls.

Lazymeatball 07-23-2005 02:34 PM

Yes, I honestly believe this. Are women going to stop having sex because they are too hot?

gorie 07-23-2005 02:35 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Yes, I honestly believe this. Are women going to stop having sex because they are too hot?

[/ QUOTE ]
no, they're going to fight over the hot men.