Two Plus Two Older Archives

Two Plus Two Older Archives (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   One-table Tournaments (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=34)
-   -   so many regular 2+2 posters (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=297777)

The Yugoslavian 07-21-2005 08:18 PM

Re: so many regular 2+2 posters

[ QUOTE ]

lol, the 2+2er is still at it, just called someone else a fish. So pathetic.

[/ QUOTE ]

You're *sure* it's not Dali? This really sounds like Dali.

Hmmm....

How about Fiery?

Oh wait....Raptor probably is 35k away from his car by now and losing it....yeah, gotta be him.

Yugoslav

lacky 07-21-2005 08:25 PM

nah, raptor's hangin with the girly. Does sound like dali..

Steve

SlackerMcFly 07-21-2005 08:26 PM

[ QUOTE ]
If someone is really a jerk, I'll usually start berating myself. "Dumba*ss Slacker, you shoulda folded that garbage." Slack's an idiot!

[/ QUOTE ]
Quoting Biffcake: [ QUOTE ]
Slacker, you have got to be the dumbest piece of dog sh*t i have ever met.....berating your self, gimme a f'n break. do us all a favor and quit posting here.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah, Slacker, you suck! Go play checkers or something your feeble mind can understand. You are beyond stupid and dorky. You personify stupid and you smell bad.

Your life is a monument to stupidity. You are a stench, a revulsion, a big suck on a sour lemon. You are a bleating foal, a curdled staggering mutant dwarf smeared richly with the effluvia and offal accompanying your alleged birth into this world. An insensate, blinking calf, meaningful to nobody, abandoned by the puke-drooling, giggling beasts who sired you and then killed themselves in recognition of what they had done. I will never get over the embarrassment of belonging to the same species as you. You are a monster, an ogre, a malformity. I barf at the very thought of you. You have all the appeal of a paper cut. Lepers avoid you. You are vile, worthless, less than nothing. You are a weed, a fungus, the dregs of this earth. And did I mention you smell?

SlackerMcGag

The Yugoslavian 07-21-2005 08:29 PM

Wow...did you also go to the Pinko-Commie-[censored] school of self-esteem?? [img]/images/graemlins/shocked.gif[/img]

Yugoslav

curtains 07-21-2005 08:30 PM

its definitely not Dali [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

The Yugoslavian 07-21-2005 08:30 PM

[ QUOTE ]
nah, raptor's hangin with the girly. Does sound like dali..

Steve

[/ QUOTE ]

I thought the plan was to hang wit da batches after he got the shaggin' wagon. Hmmmmm.

Yugoslav

valenzuela 07-21-2005 08:39 PM

I reberate.
joe: how can u push with J2
me: maybe ,maybe one day ull get it.(when Im angry)
Or
jimmy: he calls with overcards, ha what an idiot( attacking a fish)
me: shut up , u suck...why do u complain?? what kinda idiot complains becuase he wins a 75% of the time.
I also berate players that say " anthr party special " or " in party 2 outer= win"
But Ive only berated one player like described above, I think it was because of all the bad beats.

valenzuela 07-21-2005 08:42 PM

Also since I twotable only, chatting is nice and fun. And whats better that getting involved with another player who thinks who has a clue, that adds a lot of fun to the SNG and it makes u me wanna win more, specially when I run to someone who did have a clue after all.

ilya 07-21-2005 08:56 PM

i am guilty of this unfortunately. generally i do this when i feel unsure about a play i made earlier. so i compensate for this insecurity by calling people morons when they make plays that are even WORSE. i'm always making resolutions with myself not to do it anymore, but it's hard.

Sponger15SB 07-21-2005 08:58 PM

[ QUOTE ]
meanwhile, there is nothing wrong with a nice sarcastic:

nice call.

when someone calls with a better hand than yours that they shouldn't have called with.

citanul

[/ QUOTE ]

I always flip out on someone when they call my bubble push with AA and I've got some garbage and I lose, is that bad?