Two Plus Two Older Archives

Two Plus Two Older Archives (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Televised Poker (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=35)
-   -   Thanks again for your support (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=293577)

durron597 07-15-2005 04:04 PM

Re: Thanks again for your support

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Good read. Congrats again. You are the classiest poker player of all time.

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

RacersEdge 07-15-2005 04:05 PM

Great two years at the WSOP - a #1 and #25 is amazing.

Care to handicap the final table this year? Would you go much differently than chip counts?

BlackAces 07-15-2005 04:10 PM

Thank you, Greg. The poker world is greatly improved by your being in it.

barry111 07-15-2005 04:14 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Good read. Congrats again. You are the classiest poker player of all time.

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

chopstick 07-15-2005 04:17 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Here are some facts that will help with all the debate going on out there in many of these threads as to this year's event, last year's event, and the final 2 hands that are being discussed so thoroughly but without the correct facts.

Later, Greg Raymer (FossilMan)

[/ QUOTE ]

Thank you for taking the time to write that out, and for being the class act that you are.

LLKOOLK1 07-15-2005 04:23 PM

Greg I have had a great time following your progress though the entire world series. You have truly set yourself apart as one of the top tournement players in the world. Your win last year, plus a final table in a 2200+ person NL event, and now this finish, are incredible.
Call me selfish, but I can't wait to get a look at that new book, and see how you prepare for such large feilds. The book would obviously be filled with strategic information, but I have to think a majority of your success is due to your psychological approach that allows you to tip toe through these mine fields, of inexperienced players and top professianals, to final tables and impressive finishes.
Its been fun following you and I wish you all the best in life and poker. Well played sir.
-LL

Nottom 07-15-2005 04:26 PM

Grats Fossilman!

It was a great run and I'm sure you know you had all the true 2+2ers supporting you.

PS - I'm looking foward to your book if you can ever find time to finish it.

andyfox 07-15-2005 04:33 PM

Wonderful Post

Greg is certain a gentlemanly, articulate, thoughtful champion, a credit to the game. Bravo, Greg.

mts 07-15-2005 04:35 PM

this fyp [censored] is so gay.

--
Greg, YOU DA MAN!

m bozeman 07-15-2005 04:36 PM

Congrats, Greg, on an amazing accomplishment! It was great meeting you a few weeks ago, you are truly a class act and a great person. I look forward to seeing much more of you in the upcoming years.