Two Plus Two Older Archives

Two Plus Two Older Archives (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Other Other Topics (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=32)
-   -   Getting 'turned down' by a girl way below your league (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=287757)

Tron 07-06-2005 11:08 PM

Re: Getting \'turned down\' by a girl way below your league

[ QUOTE ]
and linking profiles is out of the question. Not so much for anyone seeing her or me, but I know there's enough people here that would go and send her a message about this post, which would really hurt her feelings, and is a lot more assholic than me making this post for legitimate advice. Use your imaginations, I'm averagely cute and she's about 150 pounds overweight with pretty ugly. I mean really guys, if I was going to lie about how this girl looked, I would have just said she was a perfect 10.

[/ QUOTE ]

I hate you. This is easily the worst thread ever.

ChoicestHops 07-06-2005 11:09 PM

Really, at least you can put a picture of her in photobucket. You dont have to like to her profile, no foul play shall happen.

This thread sucks without a picture.

Voltron87 07-06-2005 11:09 PM

cut and paste a picture then

Mark It Zero! 07-06-2005 11:12 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Really, at least you can put a picture of her in photobucket. You dont have to like to her profile, no foul play shall happen.

This thread sucks without a picture.

[/ QUOTE ]

okay, I can post a picture I suppose, but my only link to her profile is in my request box and like I said, I don't want to log on until I figure out the best way to handle it. All things considered, her feelings and my vomit. You guys aren't focusing on the vomit enough

gorie 07-06-2005 11:12 PM

pics or die.

ThaSaltCracka 07-06-2005 11:13 PM

just post a pic man.

lu_hawk 07-06-2005 11:15 PM

this is one of the stupidest girl related posts i have ever seen. one thing that you will learn as you get to know about girls and the birds and the bees is that normal girls will not give you a blowjob just because you asked her to. you need flowers and prime rib my man.

mason55 07-06-2005 11:18 PM

[ QUOTE ]
this is one of the stupidest girl related posts i have ever seen. one thing that you will learn as you get to know about girls and the birds and the bees is that normal girls will not give you a blowjob just because you asked her to. you need flowers and prime rib my man.

[/ QUOTE ]

You don't meet the right girls.

ThaSaltCracka 07-06-2005 11:19 PM

[ QUOTE ]
pics or die.

[/ QUOTE ]

MoreWineII 07-06-2005 11:20 PM

[ QUOTE ]
and linking profiles is out of the question. Not so much for anyone seeing her or me, but I know there's enough people here that would go and send her a message about this post, which would really hurt her feelings, and is a lot more assholic than me making this post for legitimate advice. Use your imaginations, I'm averagely cute and she's about 150 pounds overweight with pretty ugly. I mean really guys, if I was going to lie about how this girl looked, I would have just said she was a perfect 10.

[/ QUOTE ]

I can almost promise you that nobody cares enough to do that.