Two Plus Two Older Archives

Two Plus Two Older Archives (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Internet Gambling (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=26)
-   -   WHAT IS GOING ON?? EMPIRE HAS CLOSED MY ACCOUNT!! (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=286754)

Voltron87 07-05-2005 06:02 PM

Re: WHAT IS GOING ON?? EMPIRE HAS CLOSED MY ACCOUNT!!

hahahahahahhahahahahahahaha

SteamTrain 07-05-2005 06:23 PM

Awesome
nice to see empire actually go after someone who deserves it

clutch 07-05-2005 06:29 PM

Maybe somebody at Empire caught wind of the the thread where you bragged about having multiple accounts. Maybe your actual last name is VanDresen??? Maybe they did a quick search and found the dozen or so VanDresen accounts from Podunkville, U.S.A., and closed them.

Idiot.

[img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

MrVanDresen 07-05-2005 06:34 PM

UPDATE!!

THANK GOD!

after talking to three people on the phone the finally sent me to the lead investgator and he said people were feeling "uncomfortable" playing at their webiste because I was threanenting them?

So I promised no more swearing and the Indian guy unfroze my account, THANK GOD!

I was scared sh!tless cause my account was actually closed and i thought they were keep ing my money

Well I still don't like EMPIRE that much but they were able to help me out on this one.

And to all you haters!!!

KISS MY ASS! [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

r2b2 07-05-2005 06:48 PM

Re: UPDATE!!

Let me guess, you are: Gotohellmuth .

jman220 07-05-2005 06:50 PM

[ QUOTE ]
THANK GOD!

after talking to three people on the phone the finally sent me to the lead investgator and he said people were feeling "uncomfortable" playing at their webiste because I was threanenting them?

[/ QUOTE ]
You really picked the wrong internet forums to look for sympathy over this bullshite. Since I have never, never, met a winning player who berates his opponents in the manner required for you to actually get your account banned at party, I wish you many more months of losing poker.

Aytumious 07-05-2005 06:55 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Since I have never, never, met a winning player who berates his opponents in the manner required for you to actually get your account banned at party, I wish you many more months of losing poker.

[/ QUOTE ]

MrVanDresen 07-05-2005 06:55 PM

Porblem is, I'm not alosing player [img]/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]

so bite me!

utmt40 07-05-2005 07:02 PM

SCREW YOU DOUCHE BAG!

I make a motion to ban MrVanDresen from 2+2.

jman220 07-05-2005 07:03 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Porblem is, I'm not alosing player [img]/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]

so bite me!

[/ QUOTE ]

Sure you're not, I've also never met a player who admitted to losing... funny. [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]