Two Plus Two Older Archives

Two Plus Two Older Archives (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Internet Gambling (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=26)
-   -   PartyP July Bonus (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=283730)

jslepkow 06-30-2005 05:06 PM

Re: PartyP July Bonus

Yes, you can make your deposit and then cash out all your money if you want. Obviously with no money in the account you won't be able to get the deposit.

jman220 06-30-2005 05:10 PM

Re: 15 day rule?

Ok, I cashed out on the 23d (less than 15 days), and just tried the bonus and it worked, so apparently that 15 day rule is not in effect for party.

gasoltub 06-30-2005 05:18 PM

thursday

Did anyone notice that it's thursday today? [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

HRFats 06-30-2005 06:36 PM

Re: thursday

Yup - that's the first thing I noticed... [img]/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]

SackUp 06-30-2005 06:48 PM

JULY PARTY BONUS - BONUSJUL - 7x, 7days Word!

Quote:
The 20% Deposit Bonus will ONLY be applied on your first deposit made by Wednesday, 6th of July 2005. You must use the bonus code "BONUSJUL" on the Deposit Screen where you enter the amount of the deposit.

Minimum deposit is $50. You can deposit using any of the deposit options available at the Cashier.

Bonus Amount will automatically be added to your Bonus Account where it will be held until you play raked hands equal to seven (7) times the Bonus Amount within seven (7) days of making your deposit (the "Release Requirements").

In case of a deposit by any method where funds are not credited to your account instantaneously, the deposit must be initiated during the validity of the offer. The bonus will be added to your bonus account when the funds are credited to your account.

The bonus is ONLY valid for deposits made by Wednesday, 6th of July 2005

If you cash out any amount from your PartyPoker.com account during the Bonus Period, but prior to making a qualifying deposit, you are ineligible for the deposit bonus.

Hands played at tournament tables, play money tables or on private tables will not be included in calculating the number of hands played for releasing the Bonus Amount.

This offer cannot be clubbed along with any other deposit / signup bonus offer.

In addition, PartyPoker.com's Standard Promotional Offer Terms & Conditions apply, except as otherwise specified above.

Oh and apparently the 15 day cashout rule does NOT apply.

Happy Whoring!!!

SackUp 06-30-2005 06:49 PM

Re: thursday

Ya apparently Party finally got the memo on Thursdays.

HRFats 06-30-2005 06:49 PM

Re: JULY PARTY BONUS - BONUSJUL - 7x, 7days Word!

Thanks but your a few hours late.

hogua 06-30-2005 08:20 PM

bump to prevent new thread...

SoftcoreRevolt 06-30-2005 08:55 PM

Re: JULY PARTY BONUS - BONUSJUL - 7x, 7days Word!

Awesome, did it an hour ago and it worked. Yay for Party being able to do bonii right, while Empire decided it was time for no bonii at all for me.

Barry_G 06-30-2005 08:56 PM

Well I hope i get this one. I deposited for JUNEFEVER and played for a week at Empire because i didn't want to cashout before i got the bonus. I have sent 4 or 5 emails no response other than we have forwarded to the relevant department crap.

So i cashed out today and sent an email that i would not be back until they honored the bonus/or not at all if they don't pay it. Oh well at least i made $800 profit.