Two Plus Two Older Archives

Two Plus Two Older Archives (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Internet Gambling (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=26)
-   -   My TruePoker WSOP 120K Hands Challenge - COUNTDOWN! (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=272860)

kiddj 06-15-2005 01:37 PM

Re: My TruePoker WSOP 120K Hands Challenge - COUNTDOWN!

What time are you planning on playing today? (Or are you playing now?)

O Doyle Rules 06-15-2005 02:12 PM

[ QUOTE ]
What time are you planning on playing today? (Or are you playing now?)

[/ QUOTE ]

I just got done playing from an extended lunch break. I may take off a couple of hours from work this afternoon and get down to 400 or 500 hands for this evening.

Still don't have anything from True yet in regards to a possible table bonus for hand 120K, but I am still hoping.

Is there any interest here (if True does not have a table bonus) when I get down to my last 100 or so hands I will post on here at that time, and then go sit at any empty $3/$6 or $5/$10 table and hopefully it would fill up with 2 + 2ers.

What do you guys think? If there is an interest, I could do that.

CURRENT HAND COUNT - 119,083

Delphin 06-15-2005 05:31 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Is there any interest here (if True does not have a table bonus) when I get down to my last 100 or so hands I will post on here at that time, and then go sit at any empty $3/$6 or $5/$10 table and hopefully it would fill up with 2 + 2ers.

[/ QUOTE ]

Will you post results? I'd love to see a graph of the 120k hands...

O Doyle Rules 06-15-2005 06:37 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Will you post results? I'd love to see a graph of the 120k hands...

[/ QUOTE ]

I will be posting final results. A graph on the other hand is probably not likely.

I have 637 hands left! My goal over these next 637 hands is to beat my results over the past 119,363!

I plan to slow down a little tonight, maybe only playing 2-3 tables for the most of the night, until I get close and then I will think I will drop down to just one table for the final 100 hands or so.

CURRENT HAND COUNT - 119,363

TruePoker CEO 06-15-2005 07:00 PM

Congratulations from Truepoker

Congratulations, we kind of figured you would make it and bought your WSOP Seat already.

We have decided to allow you to designate the Specific Hand which would be your 120,00th.

Truepoker will provide a modest bonus for your 120,000th hand. We will pay a $100 bonus to the hand winner and SPLIT a $200 bonus among the other players seated and playing at your table when you hit that milestone. (Sorry, if you win the hand, we will just split $300 among the other players.)

Thanks for everything and see you in Las Vegas.

David

VinnyTheFish 06-15-2005 07:02 PM

Awesome!

Well done champ!

I tried to log on to at least root you on ... but as it updates, I cannot connect!? [img]/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img]

krazyace5 06-15-2005 08:01 PM

I can't get on either, every time I update the software a box pops up again for me to do the update again.

VinnyTheFish 06-15-2005 08:03 PM

I reinstalled. Then -- oops -- I still had moeny there - yeah me!

slavic 06-15-2005 08:07 PM

Re: Congratulations from Truepoker

[ QUOTE ]
Congratulations, we kind of figured you would make it and bought your WSOP Seat already.

We have decided to allow you to designate the Specific Hand which would be your 120,00th.

Truepoker will provide a modest bonus for your 120,000th hand. We will pay a $100 bonus to the hand winner and SPLIT a $200 bonus among the other players seated and playing at your table when you hit that milestone. (Sorry, if you win the hand, we will just split $300 among the other players.)

Thanks for everything and see you in Las Vegas.

David

[/ QUOTE ]

Hi David-

Nice work on this one. I realise that O'Doyle came up with the idea but this was a very creative bit of advertising that you don't often see. I haven't used your software in the better part of a year but I now know quite a bit more about your site from O'Doyles work than I use to. For some reason I'm itching to fire up, and take a look at the 3d world of poker again.

THx
Dan

krazyace5 06-15-2005 08:17 PM

I did the same, uninstall-reinstall. Works fine now.