Two Plus Two Older Archives

Two Plus Two Older Archives (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Other Other Topics (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=32)
-   -   Pickle Juice (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=267867)

Stuey 06-07-2005 04:22 PM

Re: Pickle Juice

That's enough to convince me. I'm drinking the pickle juice now. I was always afraid to drink to much after I saw my buddy get gout that day. He must have other factors that caused the gout. I did not think in this day and age you could get low in salt. I have been running outside in the sun often lately also. So it could be I guess. Yummmmm good juice! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Blarg 06-07-2005 05:12 PM

The high salt content means the danger of hypertension goes up, as does your tendency to store fat.

I've never liked that creamy, sugary mayonnaise-y potato salad popular here in America much. My mom makes traditional German potato salad, with a vinegar and oil dressing, and pickles are one of the ingredients. I've poured a little pickle brine in my own home made potato salad before, and it's a good way to spice it up.

Rushmore 06-07-2005 05:35 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Is it bad to drink this stuff, how much is too much?

My buddy was drunk one night and he drank a whole jar plus a jar of pickled garlic juice that I had in the fridge! He woke up with the gout!

Do girls like to drink it also?

[/ QUOTE ]

Wrong forum. You wanted the Stunted Development/Alcohol Forum.

"Do girls like to drink it also?"

Jeez.

kyro 06-07-2005 05:40 PM

1) No vomit.

2) It actually tastes better than you might think. And it's not just me. There were 3-4 of us doing this and while we didn't "enjoy" it, it was far from terrible.

Stuey 06-07-2005 05:43 PM

[ QUOTE ]
"Do girls like to drink it also?"

[/ QUOTE ]

I have offered it to many they don't like it. I'm sure some chick does, and I'm sure I will think she is cool.

[ QUOTE ]
Stunted Development/Alcohol Forum

[/ QUOTE ]

You are right. But I stopped drinking so maybe I can catch up now.

Some things are just fun or funny not everything has to mean something. If life is a contest then yes I am losing. But I'm having fun and not many people seem able to say that here. If making fun of me made your life better keep it coming. [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

Rushmore 06-07-2005 06:25 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Some things are just fun or funny not everything has to mean something. If life is a contest then yes I am losing. But I'm having fun and not many people seem able to say that here. If making fun of me made your life better keep it coming.

[/ QUOTE ]

That's a fine world view, and I respect it.

I doubt that anyone with the ability to respond to my ignorant post with so even a temper and so healthy an outlook is "losing."