Two Plus Two Older Archives

Two Plus Two Older Archives (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Internet Gambling (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=26)
-   -   Party BONUSJUN 25% to $150 7x bonus starts Saturday! (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=265242)

Tapin 06-03-2005 05:32 PM

Starts in 6.5 hours -- Withdraw NOW!

So did anyone see this? I haven't noticed it before:

[ QUOTE ]
If you cash out any amount from your PartyPoker.com account during the Bonus Period, but prior to making a qualifying deposit, you are ineligible for the deposit bonus.

[/ QUOTE ]

splashpot 06-03-2005 05:37 PM

Re: Starts in 6.5 hours -- Withdraw NOW!

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]
If you cash out any amount from your PartyPoker.com account during the Bonus Period, but prior to making a qualifying deposit, you are ineligible for the deposit bonus.

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
That is always the case.

krazyace5 06-03-2005 05:39 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
That is always the case.

[/ QUOTE ]

You have til midnight to cash out.

Tapin 06-03-2005 05:41 PM

Really? I could've sworn I've cashout-redeposited during a bonus period for the bonus in question and it's been okay before. Is it just rarely enforced, or is my memory failing again?

I know Stars does something similar, but I was under the impression Party didn't care.

I'm guessing I'm just mistaken.

theredwave 06-03-2005 05:46 PM

Re: Party BONUSJUN 25% to $150 7x bonus starts Saturday!

[ QUOTE ]
apparently it works NOW too.

NOW NOW NOW

[/ QUOTE ]

I can confirm, it works now. Thanks to the OP.

Brain 06-03-2005 05:47 PM

Re: Party BONUSJUN 25% to $150 7x bonus starts Saturday!

[ QUOTE ]
Anurag Dikshit wants to buy you an X-box + 2 games! Play 1050 hands in 7 days to win.

Yee haw.. TYVM Shitdik

Blackjack

[/ QUOTE ]

FYP

Benholio 06-03-2005 06:03 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
That is always the case.

[/ QUOTE ]

Really? I thought that was just Stars. I'm pretty sure I've withdrawn/redep'd during the bonus period on Party/skins in the past.

Sharksfan 06-03-2005 06:27 PM

I've definetly cashed out then redeposited during their reload bonuses in the past, this is new. However when I first read about this promotion I quickly removed funds to have to deposit tomorrow...but now if you look at the web page, it doesn't say it starts tomorrow, it just says it ends Wed. so it's running now...so I guess that means it won't work for me now since I just cashed some money out? I'm going to be ticked if that's the case since I pulled out the money when the site said it didn't start until tomorrow!

SonOfWestwood 06-03-2005 06:28 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
That is always the case.

[/ QUOTE ]

Really? Because I always cash out right before and then make the reload with the new bonus. I haven't had issues before, but I've never noticed this particular condition before.

Anyone try cashing out before using this reload bonus?

AngusThermopyle 06-03-2005 06:38 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
That is always the case.

[/ QUOTE ]

You have til midnight to cash out.

[/ QUOTE ]

Since the text reads "during the Bonus Period", and since the new text does not include a starting time/date, and since the bonus seems to work right now...
I wouldn't be too sure.

Wonder what caused them to change the text on the web page?