Two Plus Two Older Archives

Two Plus Two Older Archives (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Televised Poker (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=35)
-   -   "Official" Live at the Bike thread (6/1) (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=263832)

Russ McGinley 06-01-2005 09:16 PM

Re: \"Official\" Live at the Bike thread (6/1)

Its nice to know what people started with and where they are at after an hour or two.

This broadcast runs for 4 hours.

brainy 06-01-2005 09:17 PM

Hi!

I enjoy hearing you girls commentate; But, could we have an all-around NL games on every webcast. Limit games are so boring to watch. It's Like watching a bunch of elders playing, sorry to say.

Regards,
-Brainy
New York City

Russ McGinley 06-01-2005 09:18 PM

[ QUOTE ]
nice camera shot [img]/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

Isaac knows what he's doing in there.

mostsmooth 06-01-2005 09:20 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
nice camera shot [img]/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

Isaac knows what he's doing in there.

[/ QUOTE ]
hes got a clue, but it could be better

Russ McGinley 06-01-2005 09:22 PM

Well, he's got three other women in there right now including his supervisor so its not like he can just do it all the time.

Russ McGinley 06-01-2005 09:23 PM

I remember seat 9 from a few limit shows ago. He will be bleeding off a lot of money tonight unless he gets real lucky.

mostsmooth 06-01-2005 09:25 PM

they could have gotten a shot of her azz just a few seconds ago, but did they? nnnnnnoooOOOoooOOOooooo

Rhinehold 06-01-2005 09:25 PM

There is a lot of questionable play getting paid off so far...

teajay 06-01-2005 09:25 PM

Damn. I posted a couple weeks ago saying that when I went to thebike.com to watch the show the video kept playing the green starting screen. Kev posted the direct url to the stream which worked for a couple of weeks, and now that doesn't work. By trying to view the stream from the page or directly I just keep getting the green starting "live at the bike" screen. It plays for a minute or so, then starts again.

Anyone have more suggestions? I hate missing the 30/60. (and not just because the hotties, i swear)

Cheers,
Travis

Kevmath 06-01-2005 09:30 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Damn. I posted a couple weeks ago saying that when I went to thebike.com to watch the show the video kept playing the green starting screen. Kev posted the direct url to the stream which worked for a couple of weeks, and now that doesn't work. By trying to view the stream from the page or directly I just keep getting the green starting "live at the bike" screen. It plays for a minute or so, then starts again.

[/ QUOTE ]
The stream does work, I've used it for every broadcast of the show with no problem at all.

Kevin...